The online racing simulator
how do i put my music the lfs?
(7 posts, started )
Can anyone help me! I wanna know how i can put my own music in LFS so when i drive i can listen to music bc on audio it says next trak and cruide then i went ot my ogg file but it doesent tell u i tried but nothing happend can i get some help??
Step one: start your favourite music player.
Step two: play a song on your playlist.
Step three: open LFS.
Step four: race, with music on the background.

#3 - Migz
Or....
You convert your songs that you want into .ogg format and put it inside the data/ogg (i think) directory.

Don't you miss some words?
I gotta agree with hrtburnout. Its much easyer to listen music directly from player - not starting to convert every song u like. Perfect solution is that just listen music from media player in background
#6 - Migz
Quote from hazaky :I gotta agree with hrtburnout. Its much easyer to listen music directly from player - not starting to convert every song u like. Perfect solution is that just listen music from media player in background

He didnt ask the easiest way to listen to music while playing lfs, he asked how to put music in lfs, therefore my other reply is the one that wins this thread

But yeah, it is ALOT easier to just listen to music in the background, and just set up some hot keys to change songs.
Quote from hrtburnout :Step one: start your favourite music player.
Step two: play a song on your playlist.
Step three: open LFS.
Step four: race, with music on the background.

ipod + nosound = win

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG