Stratovarius - Blind
Stratovarius - Winter Skies
Stratovarius - Forever is Today
Stratovarius - Higher We Go
Stratovarius - Somehow Precious
Stratovarius - Emancipation Suite Part I- Dusk
Stratovarius - Emancipation Suite Part II- Dawn
Stratovarius - When Mountains Fall
Stratovarius - Deep Unknown (Mikko Raita Vinyl Mix) (Bonus Track)

btw, to ones who says mine music taste is crap:
Boom boom pow !!!
Boxcutter - Sunshine V.I.P.
I've heard that. Dont like it that much tbh. Deadmau5's not exactly is a brill song though.

Just found a song ive been looking for.

Frankmusik - Better off as two < Pretty catchy song.
It's a magnificent masterpiece my dear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrJngCioc4o&fmt=18

The signs of ill health are becoming apparent, despite no official mention of it at the time of this recording, i personally think that the lyrics say it all, plus the power of the vocals has noticebly diminished...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNBWf54RvsI&fmt=18

It has been widely documented that by the time this video was shot, he could barely stand, but still he wanted to finish this video, and he did. His voice has all but gone, and you can see that he is very ill indeed by this point, so thin and gaunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOJPvxgkvn8&fmt=18

The fall of a true legend, and in my opinion, the best male vocalist that has ever lived.
New Eminem Relapse Album ... Fooken MINT!

Playng: "Medicine Ball"
Next: "Beautiful"
Next: "Same Song & Dance"

Just got back from watching the mighty Stratovarius.

Amazing night
Quote from danthebangerboy :The fall of a true legend, and in my opinion, the best male vocalist that has ever lived.

I see you posting this and the rest of your post and fully agree with it, then I see you posting about liking Lady Gaga of all people and I ask: WHY?
Quote from Shadowww :
btw, to ones who says mine music taste is crap:

Haha, I agree on this

Sinergy - The Bitch Is Back
Dragonforce - Heartbreak Armageddon

Incredible Soloing, as always by Dragonforce.

Loving the slow part, too.
Quote from Stefani24 :Dragonforce - Heartbreak Armageddon

Incredible Soloing, as always by Dragonforce.

Loving the slow part, too.

Agree, but wish they could manage to pull it off live, sadly it's all studio recordings and they just doesn't seem good enough to pull it off propper when playing live, just listen on Thorught The Fire And Flames live, it's horrible

Either way, putting on the Dragonforce album myself
Quote from The Very End :Agree, but wish they could manage to pull it off live, sadly it's all studio recordings and they just doesn't seem good enough to pull it off propper when playing live, just listen on Thorught The Fire And Flames live, it's horrible

Then you listened to an older version i guess,
i heard they got better with time...
Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out)
Quote from The Very End :Agree, but wish they could manage to pull it off live, sadly it's all studio recordings and they just doesn't seem good enough to pull it off propper when playing live, just listen on Thorught The Fire And Flames live, it's horrible

Yeah it sucks they cant play it live
But all their songs are sped up majorly so it wouldnt be possible for them to do it at that speed haha.
They're not sped up, that's the speed they're recorded at.

The trouble when they play live is that often the PA system is rubbish so the technicality is lost (50% of the times I've seen them) or they piss about so much you get a sort of 'chimps tea-party' effect which stops them being able to concentrate on playing (the other 50% of times I've seen them).

Still love them to peices though
I Feel Like Dying - Lil Wayne
Over My Head - Neyo
Riverside Mother*ucker - TFU (Meltek Remix)
So Real So Fake - The Dream
Im A Monster - Swiss ft Kanye West
Day And Night - Kid Cudi (Jermaine Dupri Remix)
The whole new album by the Manic Street Preachers.

Journal For Plague lovers.

GREAT ALBUM :headbang: :rock_band :headbang:
Right now I'm enjoying The Script's album. Or at least I was until my PC blew up. Probably the most popular new act I've actually liked for ages.

As for the excuses for Dragonforce's live playing, a bad PA wouldn't make the official recordings sound awful since the PA is passive in those cases. I suspect it's more that they either layer it in the studio or simply run a lot of takes together to get it sounding the way they want. Never heard the non-Guitar Hero version or the live version so I can't really say for sure.
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG