The online racing simulator
Demo users! - **S2 License giveaway**
(174 posts, closed, started )
Sometimes you've got to think to yourself, why do I bother, then you realise, that in life, there is always a number of people who think they can do things better.....

I was thinking about chucking out another S2 license next month, thing is, no matter how it seems to do it, there will always be someone popping up saying, you should have done it this way, or person X doesn't deserve it.
total fraud
Quote from cello69 :so does that mean i get the license? i really hope so, it took me about 5 hours to do those laps

is not possible for so few laps to achieve these times please look at his statistics
Attached images
stats.jpg
Quote from Ring :this is the first fraud statistics you terrible and second recording is shown that with a car steering wheel is on the right and left with no other that not only drive you are driven but two different players, even the name of the plates is different this is not fair
is not possible for so few laps to achieve these times please look at his statistics

what i do all my laps offline, i dont enjoy racing against demo people that take me out all the time . yes my car steering wheel is on the right because i am from australia and our cars are on the right, and also at some tracks it is faster. i am quicker with rhd in xrg and lhd in xfg. you obviously dont know what you are on about. i always change my number plate every day also btw
future competitor then maybe?
i always change my number plate as well. its mint.
Quote from cello69 :what i do all my laps offline, i dont enjoy racing against demo people that take me out all the time . yes my car steering wheel is on the right because i am from australia and our cars are on the right, and also at some tracks it is faster. i am quicker with rhd in xrg and lhd in xfg. you obviously dont know what you are on about. i always change my number plate every day also btw

stop lying to compete fairly
ring, he just explained he was quicker in the right with xrg, and quicker in the left with xfg.
rhd: right hand drive
lhd: left hand drive
Quote from Ring :just to prove that it is not just a drive I know you are in Australia right wheel is clearly visible on the tour record with XFG was left with a steering wheel so stop lying to compete fairly

what are you smoking. i will have the car on whatever side i want. its an option in lfs. idiot
Quote from Smolar :What a loads of bollocks. I thought this was competition for the fastest xfg/xrg hot laps not for the guy who scream "i want i want" the most. Anyway please ignore my laps. No comment here

As far as I am concerned, if your laps are fastest, you get the license, its not up to ANYONE else to come here and say you, or anyone else, are intitled to it or not.

Frankly, I am disgusted at the way some people act around here, why don't you all just keep your opinions to yourselves, unless asked, and just let me deal with this how I see fit.

As for all the bickering, FFS just stop.
-
(Ring) DELETED by SamH : Unnecessary
-
(CasseBent) DELETED by SamH : Unnecessary
-
(cello69) DELETED by SamH : Unnecessary
Quote from danowat :As far as I am concerned, if your laps are fastest, you get the license, its not up to ANYONE else to come here and say you, or anyone else, are intitled to it or not.

Frankly, I am disgusted at the way some people act around here, why don't you all just keep your opinions to yourselves, unless asked, and just let me deal with this how I see fit.

As for all the bickering, FFS just stop.

+1
The guy deserves the license with these times. It is obvious he has tried enough to gett these times! What setup are u using (just couriosity)?
Off-topic: for hotlapping, does spinning around prior to lap trying to get up to tire temp really to be seconds faster? I keep finding my first split time to be at least 1-2 secs short of WR's.
Optimum temps are very important for grip. How you get those temps, i.e., whether you get those temps by spinning around or driving a warmup lap isn't really that relevant.
Quote from danowat :Frankly, I am disgusted at the way some people act around here, why don't you all just keep your opinions to yourselves, unless asked, and just let me deal with this how I see fit.

It's a public forum, if you don't like what others think just disregard it and do whatever is that you want.

My apologies for the unwanted contributions to this thread, from now on I will make sure to stay out from your threads, unless asked otherwise (and with the possible exception of Recommend a movie )
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
While it is a public forum, a little bit of respect and curteousy doesn't hurt.
I fail to see where I did act without respect or courtesy in this thread, the worst you can say is I had been a bit argumentative (like these boards don't see anything worse every day)

But I guess everybody is entitled to a different view, so nevermind, incident closed for me.
Quote :It's a public forum, if you don't like what others think just disregard it and do whatever is that you want.

You could walk down the street and start acting like a complete twat towards people since it's a public place based on that view, so don't give Dan that shit.

I admire your patience and generosity Dan, and despite some of the comments in the thread, I don't think I'm alone on that.
My willy is huge!

em sorry I lie!

Rediculous that more folk complaining about this than actually enetering it.

hmm I add to that I see!
-
(Ring) DELETED by Ring
Quote from cello69 :what are you smoking. i will have the car on whatever side i want. its an option in lfs. idiot

stupid NOOB dont call me idiot !!!
Any chance a mod can lock this before it goes any more sour?

Its a real shame, because not only has this thread pissed me off, I reckon all the bickering and crap talking has only put people off from doing this in the future.

As for the winner, I am still picking through the bones of the carcuss that was this competition, answers on a postcard if you please.
Ahh, a new page how refreshing.

Don't let em bring you down Dan, its people like you, offering your time and money, that give hope against the general downward spiral this forum/community seems to be going through.

Good luck mate.

SD.

EDIT: I think the bickering that we always tend to see here, just highlights some peoples immaturity, and unfortunately this normally transfers from the forum posts to the track.
the winner is Smolar all we know that is the fastest player demo next time you consider doing something good for the contest rules will be such as fraudsters cello69
Dan, an easy way to prevent all the ruckus would be to have the people PM you their times, without making them public until the contest is over.
Quote from Ring :
the winner is Smolar all we know that is the fastest player demo next time you consider doing something good for the contest rules will be such as fraudsters cello69

dont call me something that i am not. i have clearly stated all the things that u think i "fraud". go back and do another 27000 laps and only do a 33.6 LOL owned
Quote from cello69 :dont call me something that i am not. i have clearly stated all the things that u think i "fraud". go back and do another 27000 laps and only do a 33.6 LOL owned

drive with a keyboard to see how you do loser
Stop it, you're both acting like 4 year olds.
This thread is closed

Demo users! - **S2 License giveaway**
(174 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG