The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want to join this competition? (easier for to have a poll)

Closed since :
S2 user(s) : Yes
Maybe (please give a comment in the thread if you then join)
Demo user(s) : Yes
So you make it then!
There are too few people of the sign ups that actually has given a first preveiw
Imagine if you needed to pay from some ugly skins.. I'll make you ones. If I can make it through all the cars.. I'm in deep need of money!!
How much time left? This might take some time.. I'll inform if I couldn't make it..
Plan is to have as much finished to 25th may, but I have said earlier that I will give 1-2 more weeks if people need it.
The S2 people that joins can chose if they want a 30 euro reward or a lisence. When the competetors are done I will chose my personal top 5, then make a new poll, and then it will be up to the forum to deside who did make the best skin.

If there is any more info I could provide, just ask!

Good luck, and I advice you to give an effort since it's me that will chose the finalists
Finalists.. so we need to make new skins after these skins? blah. What would you like, simple or weirdo skin
I give up lack of inspiration
Thats fast!
Quote from The Very End :Yeah So mainly most black/red and some grey.
The other skins you have posted looks great too, but how does they look if you make the front wing and bottom of the car black instead of grey? Just curious really, looks good.

will try it on the next car but for now the RB4

EDIT: 2nd pic
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Finalists.. so we need to make new skins after these skins?

I hope not cuz i dont really have time to making skins after skins <--kinda Yo Dawg sentence
Quote from The Very End :At what? The skin or the competition.
I will just say this one, so everyone understand - we will have absolutely NO flaming in this thread. There is nothing that is a bad skin. In the end you will have to vote for the winner, but before that this is entierly up for me to chose what 5 finalist that will go further. I will be much more happy if we focusing on having a fun competition and of course make good skins, rather than starting "I like that skin / I hate that skin" replies all over place.

Please

The competition is what i lol'ed at.
Quote from The Very End :At what? The skin or the competition.
I will just say this one, so everyone understand - we will have absolutely NO flaming in this thread. There is nothing that is a bad skin. In the end you will have to vote for the winner, but before that this is entierly up for me to chose what 5 finalist that will go further. I will be much more happy if we focusing on having a fun competition and of course make good skins, rather than starting "I like that skin / I hate that skin" replies all over place.

Please

+1

Hans if you're going to be a dick just piss off. TVE is doing a very nice thing and it's nice to see so many keen people get involved...
Quote from IKke5165 :will try it on the next car but for now the RB4

EDIT: 2nd pic

Ok cool The RB4 looks good, now try to black-ish idea desribed earlier on the other car(s), and we'll see how that looks, good going

Reply to Hans:
I don't quite get it. Sure, it's kind of egoistic to have a skin pack just for me, and let people work for it, but giving out 56 bucks from my own pocket is some money's that too. I tries to make this competition as open as possible, so no one should be affraight to enter. Sure, there can be variable skin made, but as long people give an effort there is no such thing is a bad skin, just lack of experience maybe. Alltho that doesn't justify to "lol" at either the competition or the skin, and if I misunderstood what you mean, please enlighten me.

S14:
Thanks for the support.
TVE I have a question how winner will be chosen I mean you will chose one best skiner from 5 finalist or forum vote or something.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :TVE I have a question how winner will be chosen I mean you will chose one best skiner from 5 finalist or forum vote or something.

Quote from The Very End :
Thuesday 21th - Monday 25th : I'll pick 5 skin packs from demo users and 5 from lisence user as favorites (By that time all the skin packs have to be sent to me)
Monday 25th - Sunday 31th : The grand finale. Two pools will be active. One for demo contributed skin packs and one for the lisenced contributed ones. The one that gets most votes in each of them get their price.

Completely forgot bout it
Who are still active and competing in this challenge?
I am still competing, as you might have noticed
i'm working on mine
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Completely forgot bout it

I have kind of promissed to give around 2 weeks extra time, so 25th may is incurrate now, more like 14 days later.

Quote from IKke5165 :Who are still active and competing in this challenge?
I am still competing, as you might have noticed

Hopefully as many as possible, so many signed up but only few people seems to work in it. Pretty sad actually, if you sign up on something please enter the competition. The poll is able to be veiwed by anyone, so I/other can see who entered, I dare the ones that voted there to actually follow up

Quote from BOSCHO :i'm working on mine

Good to hear mate, keep me / us informed. Checking this topic several times each day
I love the vodka add on it!

Either way, it's looks darn good I tell ya, and I like the color theme. Is there some way you could implent my name on either the hood, side, spolier, wings or anything? Just a little notice to know who's skin it is. Other than that, it looks good!
Edit : Maybe a Norwegian flag instead of Spanish one or?
ill join! get some more time ? staring today gonna try to to some 4096 skin
Good good!
Yeah, you can still join, just make it in time I have promissed people to give them more time, so the skin need (or most of the skins) need to be done withing 12th june if my head has done the counting right
This any good?

EDIT: It's WIP. I haven't done the other parts of the car yet and haven't added logos. And you might not have noticed that the skin has metallic paint..
Attached images
cmx_00000002.jpg
Looks nice, have you done the other cars to?
Quote from only.one.RydeR :This any good?

EDIT: It's WIP. I haven't done the other parts of the car yet and haven't added logos. And you might not have noticed that the skin has metallic paint..

Finally someone with bold "metallish" letters, looks nice!
It's good start on the skin, and I am sure that with some work it will be a great competetor in the competition.
Fz5

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG