The online racing simulator
A Special VHS I found...
(22 posts, started )
A Special VHS I found...
Were there GFX cards with DX8 support in 80's?
#3 - GabbO
good idea..
LOL

great! \o/
#5 - amp88
Hehe, good stuff
Lol. that is brillaint. "Murray Motorsport season 2. Better than Communists"

In soviet Russia You would get killed MP3.
Absolutley great!!
Lol, great!
#9 - J@tko
Fab work again mp3
It starts with me being on pole and ends with me driving into the camera. Best video ever!!

The middle part was alright, too.
hmmpf and i did doubt the existence of god
Top work as always Michael.
#13 - JJ72
would be nice if you play with the colour balance and contrast to make it look more like a 80's recording.
8.5/10... what JJ72 said.

And don't say Euro's as they weren't around in the 1980's

</squidhead>

But in all seriousness, in Soviet LFS, XFG drives you! :hide:

I'll be here all week.
Quote from JJ72 :would be nice if you play with the colour balance and contrast to make it look more like a 80's recording.

If you watch the version from filefront you'll see that i made a bit of an effort to get the recording to look slightly faded. Oh and S14 I knew about the euro thing but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Thank for the comments guys! (typing this from my phone so excuse grammar errors)
Nice one Michael
Quote from Mp3 Astra :If you watch the version from filefront you'll see that i made a bit of an effort to get the recording to look slightly faded. Oh and S14 I knew about the euro thing but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Thank for the comments guys! (typing this from my phone so excuse grammar errors)

Y'know, it's funny. I found the same thing on Quad reels at the station here the other day.

Great work, Passo !

d
Very cool! made me luagh yay!
Lol the murray motersports cup better then comunist OMG the best part
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Lol the murray motersports cup better then comunist OMG the best part

Of course it is =)........Its just plain hilarious

A Special VHS I found...
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG