The online racing simulator
AB - SO - LUTE - LY - FUUUUUUURIOUSSS!

I just laughed so hard.
What happened to you Jack?

Rudy domination :/

P.S Get on MSN Jack dammit

Double edit: WOW WHAT A FINISH
How much did this fail of a stream cost you Timo? You'd have been better off ordering a pizza.
If you've got problems with the stream, it's probably because of your internet connection. I can only apologise, but it works fine for me...
Well the WMP is set up like it has nothing to play...
When will it be aviable on demand btw? And, for curiosity, will you put it on Mogulus?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :When will it be aviable on demand btw? And, for curiosity, will you put it on Mogulus?

Like MoE I think, you can watch it after race.
same awsome link !
xD well I have got around 12 kbit/s

I fail
Okay so in the next few hours the indexed version should appear here http://www.multibc.de/Streamstarter/html/downloads.html

I think this was a good stream after all. The recording looks nice, and only a minor amount fails.

BTW you can watch the recording while it's dowloading.
#38 - troy
Quote from hyntty :I think this was a good stream after all. The recording looks nice, and only a minor amount fails.

I don't, sorry to say that so harsh, as a first time viewer everything looked quite amateurish, starting with the untested insim application which then crashed, cameras who zoomed into nowhere and dark spots where you see through the track (I know that's a problem with tvdirector but other broadcasters get this right, so there must be a solution to it). The drivers didn't make it look any better too, some really shocking stuff in the first 6 laps I watched now.
Quote from troy :I don't, sorry to say that so harsh, as a first time viewer everything looked quite amateurish, starting with the untested insim application which then crashed, cameras who zoomed into nowhere and dark spots where you see through the track (I know that's a problem with tvdirector but other broadcasters get this right, so there must be a solution to it). The drivers didn't make it look any better too, some really shocking stuff in the first 6 laps I watched now.

As I'd said in the broadcast, we'd had plenty of times before where there have been no issues. The drivers not being added is entirely my fault, I'd forgotten to add them with the Kyoto 500 chaos Friday, and work stuff.

We'll have it better for next time. Don't worry.

But yes, my fail with the insim app because of the application that I use to work on the streaming computer dying and taking Firefox with it taking out the connection the InSIm app had and our subsequent attempt at handling the situation correctly failing makes us look like a bunch of dimwits.

Oh well, back to reviewing Kyoto 500 Session 2 incidents so that can be cleaned up.

Quote from troy :I don't,

*The video quality was nice.

Your right about all that. Actually since there's only being a few people who do put these streams up, me being one of them, these things shouldn't happen... I don't know why the formaion lap app crashed tho, but I have my suspicions.

As I was myself driving I couldn't use all the time to prepare the broadcast. I for some odd reason trusted in the people I got in the comms to do that for me. Clearly a bad decision. As I'm not home next weekend I don't know If I dare leave it to others then.

As you can imagine, I am slighly annoyed myself too.
Perfect broadcast, nice to watch, indeed nice link with high speed
Quote :Live commentaries by the explosive Jonathan Palmer.

EDIT: Oh my days you're not joking
ZOmnG! Thanks for the clip Yann.

Deko failed at Storm Racing instead of SonicRealms
Quote from TexasLTU :Deko failed at Storm Racing instead of SonicRealms

Oh, there was a second fail, when he said that Mistina was battling with Rudy but I cut it.
I think we should get Passo next time...
#50 - CSF
Quote from TexasLTU :Deko failed at Storm Racing instead of SonicRealms

You just failed too... would have thought YOU could get the name right at least.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG