The online racing simulator
LFSCART Round 3 live on multiBC 18:15 UTC onwards

(apologies for the epic size poster)

Tonight on multiBC Stream 1 the LFSCART series moves to it’s third destination of the season: The twisty streets of South City. The tricky circuit might offer many drivers a chance for a victory but can anyone stop Rudy van Buren in the championship? The closest rivals to the dutchman seem to be XFusion’s Ondřej Maška, Core Racing’s Jack McIntyre and van Buren’s own teammate from Formula Racing Organisaton, Henrizio Salminen. Friend or foe, you better watch your back.

Join the action with our host Jonathan Palmer and the expert commentator Chris Ford. The coverage starts with the second qualifying where all the top guns battle it out at 18:15 UTC, followed by an intense sprint race and a nervewrecking feature race 51 laps long. So prepare yourself for a 2 hour blast!

Watch the RECORDING here

Best wishes,
Timo T. Hynninen
The quy responsible for NDR's media content (abbreviated TGRFNDRMC)
Attached images
LFSCART_Round3_flyer_smaller.jpg
much discussion here
Someone will want to watch me epically fail.
WE is ON!
#5 - J@tko
Remember it doesn't work in Full Screen in Vista if you use WMP, but does if you use something else such as VLC
#6 - J@tko
And Chris presses the wrong button
Keep getting loads of lag Well off to watch FIA Gt then...
Not on
#9 - J@tko
Fine here

Apart from a little bit of lag.
Who made the poster? It's good, but they seem to have set the quality to 0 when saving

=/
^ Falke

Lagging here too :/
When's the race start?
About 5 mins
I got no video, only sound.
Yay, thanks.
Is there a tracker?
Nope....

But you can use LFSRemote?

EDIT: This is epic lol
Lol at the starting grid! and the jumping car at the back xD
lol epic fail.
Wow, these people suck at driving.
Yes.
This has to be one of the shitiest stream I've ever (attempted to) watch, I haven't had more than 3 seconds of the stream, which means I've only seen the actual video a few times as its hard to get WMP into full screen before it starts buffering again - plus VLC didn't show more than like 1-2secs before freezing - or it showed a "sorry all slots are busy" message. Never had the problem before
Works fine for me - the problem's on your end.
Meh, wrong set + R4 :/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG