The online racing simulator
Police shows torrents
(14 posts, started )
Police shows torrents
Greetings,

Maybe this is little unusal thread, but anyway. Does anyone know for any torrent site, where are torrents of police shows (like Road Wars, Police Interceptors, Traffic Cops,...) uploaded without realy big delay? Untill now i was using http://www.themonkeykingdom.net/ and it was realy good, but it is not working anymore .
Anyway, thanks for any answers.

Regards!
I dont think this type of discussion is allowed on these forums. I may be wrong though.
I would like to know somewhere to see these as well, as my mate was caught on camera in a fight on street crime uk when they were filiming in cambridge about 5 years ago, as someone tried to jump my mate as he got into a taxi, but, my mate used to box at a semi-pro level and totally blitzed the bloke who tried to attack him.

My friends dad saw it on TV and rung my mate and asked him about wat happened that night in cambridge and e said that he didnt have any fights, but then his dad said that he had just seen him on television absolutely defeating someone, so he couldnt really deny it anymore.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I dont think this type of discussion is allowed on these forums. I may be wrong though.

Yes, quite correct. The rather politically correct goody-too-shoers will no doubt be along to tell you to stop scrounging.
that was such a funny evening, wen my mate dad rung him about it. It went something like this.....

Quote :
James, what did you do in 2005,

I raced lots of bangers dad.

No, bens (ben, our mechanic) birthday night out in july, did you get fighting in cambridge?

No,

****in liar.

No i didnt dad, honestly,

Yes you did.

No i didnt.

I have just seen it

Seen it, what do you mean?

On street crime uk, you are on camera beating someone to a pulp, he jumped on your back near the taxi's and then you just pounded him to the floor.

Is it really on telly?

Yes, it clearly you, i know you james, im your dad.

Well yes, there was a little scuffle.

Scuffle! You beat him to the floor within about 5 seconds james.

Oh, i cant hear you dad, signal is .,,,, gio oing.......

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I dont think this type of discussion is allowed on these forums. I may be wrong though.

Actually torrents itself nor discussion of them isn't illegal in any way.

Many TV shows are legally shared for free. I believe that ie. older Top Gear shows are available for download as torrent too and has nothing to do with warez.

And I'm sorry I can't really help OP cause I don't know any good police show torrents.
I may or may not watch these cop shows on various streaming websites, or not, who knows? Although they do have a slight delay or not, now if I were to use them, which I probably don't and even if I do, I wouldn't say I would, let us assume for one second I might, which I don't, if you were to search for say a V and maybe an E, possibly followed by an O and then maybe a H in a well know search engine you may or may not come across a website which may require you to download a gay bit of software to watch movies.

Now if on that site (or in a well know search engine while still doing the above search) you are to add a T and maybe two E's followed by the name of a green item that grows on trees (all one word naturally) you may come across a profile for a chap who maybe has what you're after.

Now you may also note he doesn't have much, or not as this may not exist, who knows?
So if you were to go to a popular video streaming website and aybe searched for two F's two E's an N probably a I followed by an E and then maybe three X's you would most presumably come across another profile of the same chap, if you were able to make sense of any of this, enjoy, or not as it may or may not exist. Again, who knows?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What the hell are you on about dude? Just type what you mean, not some riddle we have to solve to get to the point.
#9 - oli17
am i the only one who sees the irony in illegally downloading police shows? :P
Quote from oli17 :am i the only one who sees the irony in illegally downloading police shows? :P

Nah, It's quite funny actually. But police shows are programs like 'reno 911' right?
haha. i saw a trailer for that, is it any good?
Quote from oli17 :haha. i saw a trailer for that, is it any good?

Yeah, I used to watch it on comedy central until they stopped broadcasting it. Huge fun. Really a type of humour where they over-do the typical American stuff, really funny imo.
lol i'll have to try it now!
Quote from danthebangerboy :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What the hell are you on about dude? Just type what you mean, not some riddle we have to solve to get to the point.

http://www.youtube.com/profile ... Ffeenixxx&view=videos
http://www.veoh.com/users/teeleaf - You need to download some shitty software for this site, but it downloads the episodes to your kapooter so you can watch them over and without restreaming.

Quote from oli17 :am i the only one who sees the irony in illegally downloading police shows? :P

Oh I see it, and it is delicious.

Police shows torrents
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG