The online racing simulator
Hello all. :D Question. [work for voucher]
(67 posts, closed, started )
If you need it so bad buddy then you must have something you could sell down the old pawn shop maybe.....
I really dont understand how a 19 year old kid cant get a job , i started working after school when i was 13 making sandwiches and spitting on them ...... ups , did i just write that but seriously , we should help each other , in every way we can , but let me tell you something , if you get mad at people that give you good advices , then my friend you are not worthy of getting it , im not judging you in no kind of way , but ive been there and done that . Good luck getting a job , and not in getting S2
Just curious as to what age in America you have to be to make your own choices without having to get parents written consent?....

Have you ever had a job? The longer u leave it the harder it will be when u do decide to get one...
Go to army like your parents, sell something or steal. I sold some useless aluminium and copper things from my garage - thats how I've earned for my licence.
Quote from Amynue :Go to army like your parents, sell something or steal. I sold some useless aluminium and copper things from my garage - thats how I've earned for my licence.

Wow.... don't talk anymore. Unless you were being sarcastic about the stealing?
Quote from Blackknight555 :Now,why be soo rude....seriously!!

This, if I followed the forum before I picked up a copy of LFS, I would have been deterred and spent my cash elsewhere, there are so many witch hunts and way too much abuse thrown at demo players it is very off putting and doesn't speak well for the community around this game. Sorry, simulator, I don't want to get flamed for using the G-word.
Quote from mutt107 :the Climate is screwed up too.
GLOBAL WARMING

anyway on topic
it shouldn't be that hard to earn around 50$ in a week by washing peoples cars(i do that most of the time and i get paid 20$ per car)

you make a sh*t load of money for just washing 1 car i have to wsh at least 3 or 4 cars to get my 20$...
Ok, who cares. I have moved on from this thread. Apparently the community is hateful against Demo Racers anyways. And asking if I have had a job before is none of anyone's business. So please, quit with the retarded comments about "How old do you have to be in America". It's lame, and a sure message to whoever writes those type of comment that they need probably give up there licence and get out. So that they can grow up a little. Then maybe they would be accepted in the LFS community with proper attitudes.
Quote from drpepper090 :Ok, who cares. I have moved on from this thread. Apparently the community is hateful against Demo Racers.

The community is not hatefull towards all demo racers. We are only hatefull towards the stupid/lazy/ungratefull ones.
Quote from drpepper090 :Ok, who cares. I have moved on from this thread. Apparently the community is hateful against Demo Racers anyways.

We dislike lazy racers. Just because you get flamed for lazyness, you play the Demo Racer card. You ask for a licence because you're lazy, and when we tell you to work for it, you say that we flame you because you're a demo racer. Boo hoo!
Quote from drpepper090 :
And asking if I have had a job before is none of anyone's business.

It is relevant to this thread. We would like to know if you have the money to pay for it yourself. We stimulate you to earn money.
Quote from drpepper090 :
So please, quit with the retarded comments about "How old do you have to be in America". It's lame, and a sure message to whoever writes those type of comment that they need probably give up their licence and get out. So that they can grow up a little.

Perhaps you need to get out and work for your stuff, instead of asking for it.
:doh:[spam] this thread is going nowhere and will CONTINUE to go nowhere (besides pointless argueing of course) [/spam]

EDIT: most people are telling you logical things, so dont accuse us of flaming. seriously, go mow a lawn or something. and as it was said before, i think you should be worrying more about a job and education to fund your life rather than trying to find funds for a game....
I actually thought there was a lot of helpful information in between the few who were swearing...

Unfortunately some people will always ask for handouts, even if they think they aren't....
Quote from drpepper090 :Ok, who cares. I have moved on from this thread. Apparently the community is hateful against Demo Racers anyways. And asking if I have had a job before is none of anyone's business.

the problem isn't ours, we don't hate demo users... we hate people begging for free shit. you're an old enough person that you can fend for yourself.

now before you make yourself look like an idiot further, there are two easy ways you can get yourself a S2 license.... that skin competition, and the PB competition. grow up, stop thinking you're perfect (because you really ARE a brat), and get yourself a license. or shut up and do nothing.

i hate being painfully critical, but those are the cold hard facts. deal with it. i wish i was a moderator so i could lock this thread here and now.
#67 - SamH
It's long overdue time to close this thread.
This thread is closed

Hello all. :D Question. [work for voucher]
(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG