The online racing simulator
Master server does not show any host [fixed in Z13]
Not very important, but meh.

In some cases, when browing for servers I click refresh. Nothing shows up on the list even though my internet connection is stable. Going back to the menu fixes it.

Haven't been able to reproduce the bug right now so it might just be me.
there are a few bugs with the hosts list... including:

1) when going back to the main menu from the hosts list after failing to connect to a server, lfs will hang there saying "closing xxx connections".

2) some results take a few refreshes to appear.

and a new one that cropped up recently with regards to the filters.
This was a known bug, but now fixed in test patch Z13.

How to reproduce the bug : try to join a host that you can't actually join - for example a host that is full.

Then when you are told the host is full and you click OK and you are back on the list of hosts, then you get the bug where ever host apparently does not respond.

It would be great if you could reproduce it in your version (by trying to join a full host) then install Z13 and see if it is fixed. Z13 is a very stable test patch (more stable than official version Z, I think).
Thank you Scawen for your work. And since when was Z13 released? I thought the latest test patch was Z10.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Thank you Scawen for your work. And since when was Z13 released? I thought the latest test patch was Z10.

Just have a look at the post date it was posted on the 8th May 2009, 11:22

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG