The online racing simulator
Round 5 - Pre Race Discussion
Well i might as well start it of. Were at South City Chicane which should be fun, but i don't think i will be anywhere near quick as the new computer is playing up and we had reinstall vista but i have used up all my unlocks for LFS now. So i have to wait till Friday till i can get back racing

But am thinking that the RB4's will be good in this race and Blawhoff (have i spelt your name right) will be at the front as ever. Just have to wait and see.
Yeah, the RB4s will be back on track, I can see Zeug getting a result

1 week to go, anyone started practising yet?
Fail

I do not like south city tracks, nor do i race well on them, allthough from all the layouts so chicane is not the worst.

My bet? Jouman or if he takes part, Pearcy.
Quote from ChristijaNL :Fail

I do not like south city tracks, nor do i race well on them, allthough from all the layouts so chicane is not the worst.

Don't discount the Zeug
#5 - J@tko
Watch the XRTs suffer here - nowhere to really stretch their legs and all those lovely corners
I won't be there.
Quote from 1993weeman :Well i might as well start it of. Were at South City Chicane which should be fun, but i don't think i will be anywhere near quick as the new computer is playing up and we had reinstall vista but i have used up all my unlocks for LFS now. So i have to wait till Friday till i can get back racing

But am thinking that the RB4's will be good in this race and Blawhoff (have i spelt your name right) will be at the front as ever. Just have to wait and see.

I think it is Blauwhoff.

Does this mean I can beat you this time
XRT shouldn't be too bad if you can keep it straight, 2 big ass straights too look forward to a good race, so get some lemsip down ya Ramon!

EDIT: BigTime signed up too :O
I just hope I can race next sunday, SO chicane is always a good track for great races and battles.
The only track in the series I actually like and I'll miss it. Just my damn luck.
Ive been trying to signup to as many leagues as i can hes in, so i can try and make sure it doesn't happen, but eventually he will slip through the net unfortunately Blady zeugninub
Quote from ChristijaNL :Fail

Thanks . I'm pretty much along the same lines, not my favorite tracks these south city ones. Just had my first laps around the track and got the set to work somehow. Temps stay around 80 in the fronts maybe a little less if careful, but i guess that won't happen in race . The straights aint that long so rb4 has a change, but there is one longish straight in the back so that might be bad one for us.

And i think this time there will be different winners for sure for both rounds. Really hard track to get pass somebody and easy to make mistakes in the prosess.
What about OLFSL this weekend ?

It should take some participants of TBO Challenge out of this race .. i think
Quote from Austbong :What about OLFSL this weekend ?

It should take some participants of TBO Challenge out of this race .. i think

Not as many as an iTCC round would, and also, this is the only weekend I'm not racing in other leagues, so this is the only option.
Sorry if it dosen't suit you
Quote from Wilko868 :Not as many as an iTCC round would, and also, this is the only weekend I'm not racing in other leagues, so this is the only option.
Sorry if it dosen't suit you

I think it will suit me
Just curious to ear an answer
Laps?
13 and 25 laps long
My tyres gonna put me in the wall
This might be the combo where i can possible grab a podium
This might be the combo where I end up losing my voice after screaming so much about the incidents
I am going to miss this round. I cant get enough practice. So i will watch the race on the broadcast. Should be a good laugh
well my new look xrt shall hopefully impress , i will be keeping the car skin hidden till race day , ooo the suprises
Quote from 1993weeman :I am going to miss this round. I cant get enough practice. So i will watch the race on the broadcast. Should be a good laugh

IMO that isn't really a vaild excuse for not turning up. A lack of pace is no reason to stay away.
Quote from Wilko868 :IMO that isn't really a vaild excuse for not turning up. A lack of pace is no reason to stay away.

I guess he means

he doesnt ewant to race if he doesnt think he will be able to have enough knowledge of the track on such a tight twisty track and risk ruining someone elses race.

And McDonald. Dont put me off from the side lines.

Round 5 - Pre Race Discussion
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG