De_chateau
De_cbble
Other, Type yourself!
De_Inferno
De_dust
De_nuke
De_tain
Cs_militia
Seems like the event failed, and Arox doesn't only hack on LFS.
Yeah..AroX is IhaX...
Yeah, Fail of 5th grade.
Quote from matagyula :sooo, 'tis dead already ?

;(

Edit: anywayz! How about some of the guys here who are deepy involved in the css scene ( by that i mean they can get their hands on a server or two and then set it up propperly :P ) create a new topic about this little event ? I think it'd be worth to try, with reworked match system /or just use the standard league match system/ .
Quote from zeugnimod :LOL

"Hey guys wanna see my speedhax" "Oh god" "Your not moving..."

Next round...

"Arox speedhax at aabout 6x speed towards niko, niko shoots him in the face, we get our lol's out"
Well I'm certainly glad I pulled out. Sounds really lame.

Arox, community says you're a ****
Lol.... Just Lol..... Amazing how the kid manages to mess things up twice in one day.....

And:

Quote :I think that arox will hack, as he does in every game, so what's the point in competing when he'll just wallhack and cheat?

Dawedust was completely right...
Quote from DevilDare :

You guys doubted me? I guess my Crystal ball is still working after all.

Quote from MataGyula :;(

Edit: anywayz! How about some of the guys here who are deepy involved in the css scene ( by that i mean they can get their hands on a server or two and then set it up propperly :P ) create a new topic about this little event ? I think it'd be worth to try, with reworked match system /or just use the standard league match system/ .

One of the Surreal members was planning to remake it propely, and like...set it up right and not change the date on the day its supposed to be done, I'll have a talk with him and see if he can get it done.
Quote from jimaxx :One of the Surreal members was planning to remake it propely, and like...set it up right and not change the date on the day its supposed to be done, I'll have a talk with him and see if he can get it done.

If it is and anyone needs me: give me a call (PM)... Didn't play for like two years but did reasonably ok back then...
Quote from DevilDare :Lol.... Just Lol..... Amazing how the kid manages to mess things up twice in one day.....

He got VAC banned of cheating?
Quote from EliteAti :He got VAC banned of cheating?

No, he was just running around at a million miles an hour. I'm guessing if we were using a VAC-Secured server, its most likely not going to be a long time till he is VAC banned.
Ok, me and a few of my CSS buddies will be starting up a competition for CSS after seeing this amount of interest. Keep an eye out, I can promise it will be more successfull than this one :|
Quote from Substance :Ok, me and a few of my CSS buddies will be starting up a competition for CSS after seeing this amount of interest. Keep an eye out, I can promise it will be more successfull than this one :|

Yep, me and Substance will be running a new competition with some help from some CSS brains.
Quote from DSElement :Yep, me and Substance will be running a new competition with some help from some CSS brains.

Good news, looking forward to this.
Well i just set this up, was thinking of reorganising this event, with a little free home for it.

http://surrealleague.webs.com/

I guess all the CSS brains could come together and take the event further..
Nice, I think if we all pool together we can get something good going here. Anybody that wants to make this into something can add me on steam (masterquan)

or msn. pm me for that. I'm thinking a league setup, with 3 for a win. 1 for a loss. 2 for a draw. After all teams have played, take top four and have semi finals + finals?
Quote from Substance :Nice, I think if we all pool together we can get something good going here. Anybody that wants to make this into something can add me on steam (masterquan)

or msn. pm me for that. I'm thinking a league setup, with 3 for a win. 1 for a loss. 2 for a draw. After all teams have played, take top four and have semi finals + finals?

Like the sound of that, as long as we have a nice amount of teams.
Sounds good...i like that set up better than mine..
I am definitely down for this, just be sure to keep us posted about the progress ;0
Will do mate..
Oo now this sounds more like it
Hit me up on steam Chadozvic3
i like the sounds of this also.

+1 from me
Bumpety Bump!

Css Event.
(168 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG