The online racing simulator
Performance hit with new patch..?
Just I get very bad frame rate with the BF1....

is the model more detailed than the other cars or something...?

I have a newish laptop with an intergrated card....And probably should be buying a graphics card....

anyone know any good, affordable cards than I can plug into a laptop ...than will give ok graphics...?..nothing special just ok..
Yup I am experiencing the same, frame rate has dropped to low 20's at the starts and doesn't go over 45 now. Used to be twice that
#3 - shim
in Q did you change any of your gpx settings? cause with the new patch, everything is put back to stock pretty much..
#4 - filur
I've lost ~5-10 fps with the new patch, copying over my old settings and watching the same replay.
Try downloading the new T3 test patch, comes with some small graphical optimisations i believe. Only other thing i can suggest is overclocking your gfx card, which on a laptop i would be very hesitant to do anyway.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=7162
T2/3 gives better framerates than S or T

Took me from 90 to 100+ FPS
Quote from shim :in Q did you change any of your gpx settings? cause with the new patch, everything is put back to stock pretty much..

Always used to run with default settings. Have had a play and turn off almost everything and still the FR is poor....very odd
#8 - filur
Quote from filur :I've lost ~5-10 fps with the new patch, copying over my old settings and watching the same replay.

Found them, use compressed skins yes brought them back.
Yes filur i had the same fps drop when i unused compressed skin.

-compressed skin YES again and fps is back to normal.
Sussed it, set the "Simple Track" setting to OFF and everything is back to normal.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG