The online racing simulator
turbo timer
(13 posts, started )
turbo timer
i was thinking that if there was a turbo timer on lfs it would be the bombcause u could like set it to like how the rev limiter is and when u press i in a turboed car it would sence it and then shut off after 30 seconds or so
Or you could just count to 30 and switch it off yourself. Turbo Timers - electronics for numpties.
or you could realize that the turbos in lfs dont need cooling
yes but it would be a bit funner to play with
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :yes but it would be a bit funner to play with

It would be a bit funner to play with rocket launchers too... And a nawz button.
Quote from wheel4hummer :It would be a bit funner to play with rocket launchers too... And a nawz button.

No need to be a ass.
Or you could use a stopwatch alarm thingy .
Quote from S14 DRIFT :No need to make silly suggestions.

+1

BUT! well no... no need for a but here.. it just aint needed it aint needed for any (almost) non-tuned car as the turbo/exhaust is made for that power... so it wont get too hot..
i wouldnt say that lol when u race, ur car will get a bit hot and even hotter with turbo
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :i wouldnt say that lol when u race, ur car will get a bit hot and even hotter with turbo

Oh yeah, I hate it when my car in LFS overheats. Oh wait...
hmmnvm i found some one nice enough to make one for me
#13 - 5tag
If I got it right, I would say LfS already does that. If no throttle is applied manually the engine will shut down after... well could really be 30 seconds.

turbo timer
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG