#1 - NickC
Arrechee main hotlap rank leader
Amazing job.

Congrats!
#2 - Byku
Yyyy.... . So everybody will post new thread everytime a record is broken?
#3 - J@tko
I'm pleased to announce that James Bolger, aka pacesetter, has just smashed his KY1/FO8 pb by a massive 0.02 seconds - Congratz!!!!!

Back on-topic, why can't we use the existing thread about hotlapping?
#4 - NickC
No but this is quite something IMO

Main rank leader and overall WR leader.

Arrechee just broke a longstanding record.

@ above: You cannot give a guy some credit? How lame some people can be.
If it was you , you would want a thread with people congratulating you...
#6 - NickC
I think he likes to get some credits yes If it was me? Dunno. I seem to care about real life racing a bit more i guess
Arreche I'm your biggest fan!!! You're so cool!!! :smash3d:
#8 - J@tko
Quote from NickC :@ above: You cannot give a guy some credit? How lame some people can be.

I'm not saying that his achievement shouldn't be recognised, but as there's a thread on the subject wouldn't it be better in there??
Quote from J@tko :I'm pleased to announce that James Bolger, aka pacesetter, has just smashed his KY1/FO8 pb by a massive 0.02 seconds - Congratz!!!!!

Back on-topic, why can't we use the existing thread about hotlapping?

No, 0.03 seconds
Quote from pacesetter :No, 0.03 seconds

You fail at typing

Quote :James says:

Just went .03 quicker biatch

EDIT: Oh.
I don't want this to be a stupid debat.

Is there a thread which congrats arrechee already? no.

Good job arrechee
Never heard of him until 37 seconds ago.
Gratz
Another thread where aliens going to talk about cheaters in MHR
#15 - -M-
w00t! its already started!
btw, grats nub
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Never heard of him until 37 seconds ago.

thats your problem, and frankly, no one cares if you haven't heard of him. Plenty of other threads available for trolling.
well you gotta give the man credit for this.
Congrats you loca boi

Btw I watched some laps and it looks like a damn bot is driving xD
Almost no mistakes, no corrections, no FFB FTW
Quote from chanoman315 :he didnt use it this time

scipy said he didnt use it aswell..

anyway very nice job on the MHR's ! some realy amazing laps you got there
Very impressive Jon, congratulations!
Well done Arrechee, You let your driving do the talking
He's trully a fast guy. I remember one time our team was practicing for some league race in which he participated some times. He went online to the server we were practicing and asked us for a setup to try the combo. It was Aston with some GTR car I don't remember. We gave him our HL setup and in three laps he was doing the same time as Zanini, who had the WR there. When you have been practicing for hours and have reached your limit at a combo, and a guy beats your time by 1 second in three laps it really blows your mind.

Maybe when I get home I'll try no FFB just to try the feeling. It must be really weird, and hard to feel your car through the corners to countersteer.
Quote from NickC :Amazing job.

Congrats!

Indeed, well done that man, helluva good laps.

Right Bawbag, pick up that gauntlet
Well nice times but afew do suck tbh like ky3 fzr , anyway now bb has someone to challenge for the title so it should bring back the motivation he needs to get it back plus it should brings the times down to what they should really be.
i bet ya when they finally start doing good times the devs will release a new patch or something. but i highly doubt bagbag will regain his movivation for lfs or even hotlappin. but we will see i guess.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG