The online racing simulator
#1 - Crady
Create a bookmark of servers and buddylist in LFS itself
Well I don´t like connecting to a host via brose for speed or lfsworld.

So I would like to have the option to store some favourite Hosts as a bookmark to easily access them.

Also it would be nice to have access to your buddies you added in LFSworld. So you could connect to the host they are racing on without using lfsworld...
-
(Inouva) DELETED by Inouva
Quote from Inouva :Noobs never learn, noobs never use serch buttom, noobs never die (even if a noob die come other noob in his place... or maybe two)

They are already like 3 or 5 TH like this , suggesting the same thing , plz use the search botton , he dont bite...

hmmm thats signature stuff
Quote from Inouva :Noobs never learn, noobs never use serch buttom, noobs never die (even if a noob die come other noob in his place... or maybe two)

They are already like 3 or 5 TH like this , suggesting the same thing , plz use the search botton , he dont bite...

why the **** do you need to flame?
Not every people are gifted with the same knowledge as you!
-
(Inouva) DELETED by Inouva
#4 - Crady
Oh.....

I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad

But of course I will never post here something again... There are so many wise guys knowing everything...

Thank you very much for your meaningful answer
No mate, don't stop posting because someone gave you a negative remark!

On forums people are ****s, some are it by nature and others are just tired and turns into ****s when they read suggestions that have been suggested many times before.

It's been suggested many times before, but we're never heared a solid feedback from the devs on it, so either they will implent it in future or they will ignore it.

Either way, it's a good suggestion, but been suggested before. Don't feel sorry that someone flamed, that allways happens. Next time you can use search, but don't be offended by someone who's CLEARLY has it's period today.
Quote from Crady :Oh.....

I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad I am so bad

But of course I will never post here something again... There are so many wise guys knowing everything...

Thank you very much for your meaningful answer

Dont worry, Inouva is a prick anyway..
dont worry about inouva she is the same on LFS servers if there is any nooobs on here its her

happy searching mate
Quote from Grigg94 :dont worry about inouva she is the same on LFS servers if there is any nooobs on here its her

happy searching mate

Maybe true , but i beat you..., i´m more faster and professional racer that you
why are you being a hypocrite im not going to lower to your level your allways moaning
Quote from Grigg94 :why are you being a hypocrite im not going to lower to your level your allways moaning

Losers allways say things like you

P.S: Sorry for the offtopic
But 1 time at year i "Flame" someon , and other user live for flame ppl , so , i flame 1 person and i get atacked...
Let us all shake hands and agree that flaming sucks, whatever way it goes So next time, please say "please use search, been asked many times before" and give him a link to one of the topics. Flaming leads to flaming.
Quote from The Very End :Let us all shake hands and agree that flaming sucks, whatever way it goes So next time, please say "please use search, been asked many times before" and give him a link to one of the topics. Flaming leads to flaming.

Agreed again! +1
i aggree just ignore her lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG