The online racing simulator
street oval track?
(10 posts, started )
street oval track?
in the monocco WTCC street circuir, we can see a road look like a oval, could changh it to a street oval circuit?
Attached images
1.JPG
2..JPG
3.JPG
Ok firstly it's Morocco.

Yes in theory you could, it would be flat of course. However the WTCC never runs on oval tracks so i am not sure what would race on it.
Why would you want to?
And why is this posted in improvements? Do you want an street oval in LFS?
yes, I'm
...mad? One oval is more than enough imo, an improvement it is not
Quote from CasseBent :...mad? One oval is more than enough imo, an improvement it is not

We definitely need more ovals, imo. Basically at least of each kind (short track, speedway, superspeedway) and a few variations (banked, flat, tri-oval, quad-oval). We also need some cars to run on them.

This oval, though, is not a great idea. It is way too long for a flat oval, and the turns are too sharp in relation to the straights... Think of this as a Martinsville on serious steroids.
I agree with TagForce, it's like Martinsville on steroids.
#9 - ajp71
LFS could maybe benefit from a really short oval, it certainly doesn't need this. As far as I'm concerned the point in short ovals is the allow close racing at low speeds, bringing cost down (both in terms of the actual cost of running the track being a small site and in terms of car preparation due to lower standards of safety required for such low speed racing), they also have the advantage of being local due to being small and cheap sites and allow contact cars to be run in a sensible environment. The long oval is about going very fast, and going very fast all the time with little or no braking and a course that should require as little skill as possible to negotiate so there's as much chance as possible to concentrate on racing.

This thing is an awful suggestion, has none of the characteristics or advantages of a short or fast oval, it is just an exceptionally boring featureless road circuit in effect it looks incredibly dull even in the WTCC layout.
Quote from ajp71 :LFS could maybe benefit from a really short oval, it certainly doesn't need this.

it has one... wobblyoval - the autocross layout.

street oval track?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG