The online racing simulator
The danish supercar Zenvo ST1 - update
(34 posts, started )
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Well that surely will not be a road car.. Maybe a bit more like a track car?

Even on tracks I think 375kmh is a limit for itself. I can not see how that car should be safty to crash in 400kmh. Even indycars has limits to reduce the top speed, even if they can go faster and are meant for tracks.
but when I pay millions for such car, I don't want to be limited by anything...If I find straight where I can go 400km/h, I would definitly try, because I would not be able to go such speed never again
Quote from The Very End :Even on tracks I think 375kmh is a limit for itself. I can not see how that car should be safty to crash in 400kmh. Even indycars has limits to reduce the top speed, even if they can go faster and are meant for tracks.

Oval for fun I definitely would like to go 400km/h if it was possible.

So this car is a penispump after all
Still people, Denmark deserves some credit for their first ever car produced in Denmark. Hey, better then the new Camaro coming out which took 5 years to have it come out.
#31 - senn
nice car...
anyone can make a supercar these days.
Yeah i like the car overall. Denmark really should start make more cars
Quote from majod :but when I pay millions for such car, I don't want to be limited by anything...If I find straight where I can go 400km/h, I would definitly try, because I would not be able to go such speed never again

Its still a prototype, so im pretty sure they have limited it till they know everything is safe and perfect. As said earlier i wouldnt go at 400+ km/h and the car suddenly burst into flames (well wouldnt at 375 km/h either, or 100 for that matter). Dont know, but i would guess they take off the limiter when its ready for sale.

The danish supercar Zenvo ST1 - update
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG