The online racing simulator
The danish supercar Zenvo ST1 - update
(34 posts, started )
#1 - Zyrez
Hey guys

There was a thread 5 months ago about the new danish supercar Zenvo ST1. At the time it was only a computer animated sketch, but now the real thing is build and working.

Denmark have never really got into the car manifacturing business, only in design the danes have got a few things out there, like the bmw Z8 and AM db9 designed as you probably know by danish Henrik Fisker.

The latest attempts from Denmark is the arial atom looking "Roadrazer" and SuperSeven looking "Sondergaard".

But now the first serious supercar will soon be in production. 1104 hp 7 liter corvette engine with turbo and supercharger, 0-100 km/h in 3 seconds and a topspeed of 375 km/h.

The car in the movie is still a prototype though, but as you are reading this they are working on taking it apart, getting it painted and ready for the world premier at Leman 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw5Z4RJq7fc

So proud we can finaly get a serious car outthere that hopefully will kick some koenigsegg butt

Go Denmark
Now that is sexy
I just jizzed in my pants a little bit...ok maybe quite a lot.
Fast car, but looks quite ugly to be honest, not quite....very ugly
It just looks like an Audi R8 that has sharpened lines and has a uber fast engine.

If I wanted to go real fast, I'd rather have the new top of the range Lotus 7's (caterham.) They are better round tracks (well it's not like you would use either for the road anyway...) and I don't think it would cost as much to own either.
God damn show the car and the abilities of it not the damn guy speaking some unknown language
it looks very nice

but yea its basically a modded audi R8

would be cooler if they made something like that from scratch
good looking, looks agressive as a supercar should.
#9 - Zyrez
Where do you see any kind of R8 in that car? Cant think of anything that could make you think "R8". Its so radical where the R8 is conservative, if not boring.

Fastwalker: A modded R8? What?

Tomba: Well, maybe it would have been nice with some more outside pictures, but its the only one in the world so i wouldnt exspect him to throw it around topgear style just yet
Sorry but 1100HP and only 375kph?

The CCX has 800HP and they reckon it will do 417kph! In fact the CC8S with only 600HP does 390kph.

Whats the point in 1100HP anyway.
They tried taking down the Veyron and failed horribly.....

Although, this Zute does look better IMO
Bloody nice! Sounds awesome, makes a change from the normal supercar shit we get.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Sorry but 1100HP and only 375kph?

The CCX has 800HP and they reckon it will do 417kph! In fact the CC8S with only 600HP does 390kph.

its limited to 375 Will probably do over 400 kmh without the limiter, but as brabus have limited their rocket for safetyreasons i think they have done it till they are sure the car wont suddenly blow up at 350+ kmh
Quote from sil3ntwar :Sorry but 1100HP and only 375kph?

hmmm... that is a good point. It sounds narly (idk how to spell that), and looks narly! I wouldn't mind having one. Top Gear needs to test this so it's tested correctly.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Whats the point in 1100HP anyway.

Well for that matter what's the point in 600hp? Or 400? Or 300? Or 200? If we're looking at what's strictly necessary, 100hp is probably sufficient for most passenger cars. So anything above that is just because you can or because it's fun :P
Quote from Michael Denham :Well for that matter what's the point in 600hp? Or 400? Or 300? Or 200? If we're looking at what's strictly necessary, 100hp is probably sufficient for most passenger cars. So anything above that is just because you can or because it's fun :P

now thats a good point! Also, I didn't know that the Zenvo was limited.
Nice car. But 3 problems.

1. It looks like an Audi R8 on a bad hair day.
2. Zenvo sounds like a name for a line of kitchen appliances like blenders, (If you even think about asking "Will it blend?" you win a slap) not supercars. Really- When you say "Zenvo", I think- blender, toaster, mixer, not supercar.
3. 1100 HP and mere 375 KMH? Fail.

Try harder, Denmark, Try harder.
Quote from Thunderhead :Nice car. But 3 problems.

1. It looks like an Audi R8 on a bad hair day.
2. Zenvo sounds like a name for a line of kitchen appliances like blenders, (If you even think about asking "Will it blend?" you win a slap) not supercars. Really- When you say "Zenvo", I think- blender, toaster, mixer, not supercar.
3. 1100 HP and mere 375 KMH? Fail.

Try harder, Denmark, Try harder.

It's limited at that speed...
Quote from Thunderhead :Speed limiter? Fail.

Face it, would you really want to go 1000000000mph thinking this car could set fire?

A Caparo T1 burst into flames while Jason Plato was track testing it... and that was just at 150mph.

Oh and just one question: Is this really a production car?
The car looks damn great!

Other than that, there's nothing special about it and its just another supercar...
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Face it, would you really want to go 1000000000mph thinking this car could set fire?

Probably not. But having a speed limiter at 375 kmh is like using a condom to have sex with a woman who is already pregnant.
Quote from Thunderhead :Probably not. But having a speed limiter at 375 kmh is like using a condom to have sex with a woman who is already pregnant.

and you don't want to infect her by some shit

although limiter could be at least 400
Why would anyone drive a car in 400kmh on the road anyway?
Quote from The Very End :Why would anyone drive a car in 400kmh on the road anyway?

Well that surely will not be a road car.. Maybe a bit more like a track car?

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG