The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want to join this competition? (easier for to have a poll)

Closed since :
S2 user(s) : Yes
Maybe (please give a comment in the thread if you then join)
Demo user(s) : Yes
Remember that I am the one to chose the 5 last ones, so it needs to be something I like. I have stated earlier that the ones that manage to catch my "personality" in the skin gets high on the list

What I mean by ground theme is that even if the skins are not looking exactly like the others, it still has a ground theme. Like for example, metall theme, Apocalypte theme, colorfull theme and such, it's just a way saying that the skins somewhat look allike, even if they don't need to. It's like saying a movie is a action movie. There are different action movies, but they all following the same movie lines / tricks / way to build up the movie.

Hope this gave some more information
well, in progress on my first skin. sorry it's a bitmap, but what do you think so far? I am going for a two tone race style. Also, sorry I had to zip it, because it was a bitmap picture that actually took up 3 MB of space. I will also try converting it later.
Quote from el pibe :in the states at least

or just not to me. no offense to those who do like it.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :well, in progress on my first skin. sorry it's a bitmap, but what do you think so far? I am going for a two tone race style. Also, sorry I had to zip it, because it was a bitmap picture that actually took up 3 MB of space. I will also try converting it later.

It's a good start. Personally I am not sure if black/purple fits very well.
Also it seems a little simple. Try making either ads on it, or try playing some more with the colors. Vinyls by colors are cool, but don't overdo it into drift style
#31 - PoVo
I'm gonna have a shot
Oh man I lol'ed
Quote from hansonator69 :Oh man I lol'ed

At what? The skin or the competition.
I will just say this one, so everyone understand - we will have absolutely NO flaming in this thread. There is nothing that is a bad skin. In the end you will have to vote for the winner, but before that this is entierly up for me to chose what 5 finalist that will go further. I will be much more happy if we focusing on having a fun competition and of course make good skins, rather than starting "I like that skin / I hate that skin" replies all over place.

Please
Can I still join? I can do Photoshop but I've never finished a skin before. I always got too lazy.

This might get me what I've dreamt of.

EDIT: What's a ground skin? And what are your team colors, and what the hell is your real name.
My real name is Tor Ole Lerbæk, but preferable The Very End
You can still enter, 6 days left to sign up, and to 25th may to finish the skin pack.

There is no speciall theme, you need to come up with one. But hints have been given that I like apocalyptic/metall/doom/wild/something speciall themese for the skin pack.

The skins are to be used only by me, a speciall skin pack for me only, not a team based one.
ColeusRattus & hazaky = FAIL
You people be nice, I will be away from here to tomorrow evening. Join up, but try to be sure you are going to finish this competition, not stop halfway.

Good luck
Yeah for my skin, I was going to put some ads on, but I don't know what to put on. Also, it's a dark blue, but now I can see how you mixed it up with purple. I will change it to a dark red.
ok, sorry for double posting, but check my skin out now. What do you think?
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :ok, sorry for double posting, but check my skin out now. What do you think?

Well you cannot judge a piece of art like that, but I'd say it's pretty ****ing horrible.

Nah J/K TVE will like it
Quote from hyntty :Well you cannot judge a piece of art like that, but I'd say it's pretty ****ing horrible.

Nah J/K TVE will like it

cool! the bad thing is the quality just went down a bunch when I converted. I will try to improve.
I will give it a try ^^

so do u want a helmet, too?
FxCK! I need to make a skin pack IN 25 DAYS!?
i'm in
Post number 2. What cars do you race the most? I don't see the point making a good skin and then it's just going to your skins folder unused. Thanks for the replies to my questions.
Honestly I wanted to join but don't have time to make skins for all cars in game.
I mean when there is time limit its quantity or quality
I just dropped by to answers some replies, sorry I have not much time to do this these days.

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :ok, sorry for double posting, but check my skin out now. What do you think?

It starting to go in one direction. The quality is a little low, and it seems to look more allike a banger skin.
It don't need to be a racing skin, but to reach the top I think it will need to be more detailed.

Quote from Maxi-King :I will give it a try ^^

so do u want a helmet, too?

Helmet is not needed, but if you do it wouldn't hurt, and a little bonus point for it aswell

Quote from LFSn00b :Would this float your boat, by any chance?

*huuuuuuuuge image, warning*

blurriness caused by jpg compression

Starts looking good. Personally I am not sure with the green as ground theme, maybe as a second layer on the skin / 2th color in the theme. Or, it could work with more detailes to the skin itself.

Quote from only.one.RydeR :FxCK! I need to make a skin pack IN 25 DAYS!?

As said in first post, if I find a skins that TRUELY is great and goes to final, I will give it more time limit to get people to finish their skin. Don't think of the time, I want quality. Quality worth 30 euro's!

Quote from Chupacabras84 :Honestly I wanted to join but don't have time to make skins for all cars in game.
I mean when there is time limit its quantity or quality

Read my comment above, if people need more time, and I find skins I really like, I of course will open up for giving this more time

------------------------------------------

Also, from now on I want screenshoots of the skin from the Veiwer program. It shows the skin better, and gives me an idea how it will look on the cars.

Nice to see so many entering the competition, and again - quality is the key here. If you make great skins, but don't have time to finish it, I will open up for giving it more weeks. But hopefully not too long, so please do not slack

Best regards The Very End!
i'll give it a shot
Good to hear and look that many on the sign ups

Also, regarding of PM me. It's totally ok to keep the skin pack secret for the public. If you are in competition, and want it to be secret, send me by PM the skin pack when it's done + preveiw in veiwer. Too much WIP messages makes it's hard for me to keep the overweiw.
By scrolling around in the thread you have been given a lot of advices on what skin I want, and what I give +'s for

Good luck further!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG