The online racing simulator
#1 - Chaos
Live For Speed & Force Dynamics 301 at PublicTV
Hello everyone,

at the begining of April this report about LFS and FD301 was aired by one of the Czech TV stations - Public TV and I promised I'll do the english subtitles. So here they are

note> We use custom textures at FernBay for better contrast, because the 301 uses a projector, so be calm, no new FernBay for now.

The reportage without the other parts can be downloaded here and here (400MB hires, if slow, use other mirrors).

LQ version megaupload mirror. - Thanks to TV[cz]
Hires version mirror. - Thanks to Renku

any reuploading is fine as long as the PublicTV watermark stays visible...

The subtitles for this version can be found here.

Enjoy!
I made a translation too

But I think that your English is better
Nice, downloading...
#4 - Renku
Quote from Chaos :
...The reportage without the other parts can be downloaded here and here...

'here' and 'here' are the same, or part 1 and part 2? Second link leeds to nowhere! DL-ing 27KB/s, it will take time to produce a mirror.
upload it in rapidshare
#6 - Chaos
Flame> thx, but why didn't I know about it sooner?

both are the same file... and i dunno, the second link shows their page and then directly offers me to save the file...

I'm sorry, but I can't make a better mirror, because I'm "camping" with the 301 at the racetrack in Brno and the wifi in the paddock has only about 5-10kb upload...
Or start a torrent.
Quote from Chaos :Flame> thx, but why didn't I know about it sooner?

both are the same file... and i dunno, the second link shows their page and then directly offers me to save the file...

I'm sorry, but I can't make a better mirror, because I'm "camping" with the 301 at the racetrack in Brno and the wifi in the paddock has only about 5-10kb upload...

Have a sneeky go on it :P.
I will upload it on rapidshare tomorrow, if someone won't do before me.
LQ version megaupload mirror.
Stahnout

Anyways, lol ... Dont know, its just cool that LFS is goin up every minute.
Youtube anyone
He was driving scirocco in this clip! Anyways, nice!
I could upload it on youtube with subtitles if ... i gotta ask any permission?
Quote from hazaky :He was driving scirocco in this clip! Anyways, nice!
I could upload it on youtube with subtitles if ... i gotta ask any permission?

He said in the first post he does not mind if people re upload it
Edit: Mirror removed!!
Quote from sil3ntwar :He said in the first post he does not mind if people re upload it

How about the PublicTV permission? Because im not on "ordinary" user. U know - its my music production channel/user. So, myea ... maybe just someone else would upload it.
Just watched it with subs, great report =)
A nice bit of coverage there. Chaos, is it you not being a presenter, or just the Czech language, but your talking was just like this wall of noise. Is it not normal to stop to breath when talking?

Still, a nice promotion, nicely biased to avoid mentioning any other race sims, especially those that also work with the 301. Perhaps it's just the translated text but it might have come across a bit misleading (that to use the 301, you have to use LFS).
Very impressive piece. It's good to see people who are truly knowledgeable about LFS and involved in organising events getting some air time. Normally when 'racing games' get time on TV the reports are dumbed down. This is a nice, long piece including a lot of detail about LFS, the organisational side of leagues and, of course, the Force Dynamics machine

P.S. Wendy is pretty hot too
Cool video. I guess it's too hard to make a full review about LFS in 15 minutes, but the time was well used indeed, considering that the 301 took some of it. I'd really like to see a full LFS review talking about... everything! From demo to S2, leagues, teams, lfsworld stats, hotlapping, setups... there's so much to LFS!
Quote from hazaky :How about the PublicTV permission? Because im not on "ordinary" user. U know - its my music production channel/user. So, myea ... maybe just someone else would upload it.

PublicTV is ok with any mirror as long their watermark stays visible...
Quote from Bob Smith :A nice bit of coverage there. Chaos, is it you not being a presenter, or just the Czech language, but your talking was just like this wall of noise. Is it not normal to stop to breath when talking?

Still, a nice promotion, nicely biased to avoid mentioning any other race sims, especially those that also work with the 301. Perhaps it's just the translated text but it might have come across a bit misleading (that to use the 301, you have to use LFS).

well, I guess it's both but I was talking pretty fast, to get as much information as possible into the time we had... about the other sims for 301> at the begining Jaroslav said that LFS is not the only game working with the 301, but as I look at it now, I could have translated his sentence better, to make it more clear... he said> it's a state of the art piece of hardware on which you can also play LFS among others.

btw. a plea to an english native speaker> please, are there some big mistakes in the subtitles? could you please write where and how the correct version should be? Man learns best from his own mistakes Thanks!

thanks guys for the appreciation

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG