The online racing simulator
Official F1 Race Thread Poster
(35 posts, started )

Poll : Who should create the F1 race threads?

Whoevers first
Timdpr
DevilDare
aroX123
lol...oh wait, you're serious.
#27 - 5haz
Ah! i have an idea.

Fear and nice.

AroX- Round 5
- Round 6
- Round 7
- Round 8
- Round 9
- Round 10
- Round 11
- Round 12
- Round 13
- Round 14
- Round 15
- Round 16
- Round 17
This redefines 'A complete joke'

:hbomb:
Quote from aroX123 :Ah! i have an idea.

Fear and nice.

Well...more fear than nice
Quote from gezmoor :I really don't care. To be honest the whole idea of nominating a particular individual smells too much of cliques and elitism to me.

+1 It doesn't matter who starts the threads, first come first serve I say, or if people prefer one thread to another they can just post in that one.
Just because it's first come first serve, I hope people don't start making threads a fortnight before race weekend.

Official GP threads should not be started any earlier than one week prior to race weekend, otherwise the first few pages are just mindless dribble.
#33 - 5haz
Perhaps a dedicated sub-forum for F1 threads, with an appointed section admin, if you peeps are so bothered?

Perhaps if you asked the bosses nicely?
#34 - wild
Quote from 5haz :Perhaps a dedicated sub-forum for F1 threads, with an appointed section admin, if you peeps are so bothered?

Perhaps if you asked the bosses nicely?

I think that's a top notch idea

I personally think more than one Moderator for that section would be needed. Maybe 2 or 3 would make life easier for them?
Quote from samjh :Just because it's first come first serve, I hope people don't start making threads a fortnight before race weekend.

This is already done now anyway.

Official F1 Race Thread Poster
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG