The online racing simulator
Not so much for LFS, but for LFS Developers
LFS is one of my favorite racing games ever. better then forza 2 or GT by far. but i would love to see the developers give a try at a open city, street racing type MMO. Fully customizable parts, Fully liscensed cars, different levels of tier cars. and did i mention a open city? drive around, set up your own races, drags, and you could have some people be cops, through applications, and they could drive the new Dodge Chargers, like real cops. i think a game like this would be absolutely amazing, and the only game that i would love to see attempt it would be LFS.

i'd love to see it have cars varying from hondas and nissans all the way up to ferraris and porsche's.
:slap:
Haha dude the idea itself is brilliant every LFS user would like that kind of game. (Well you about to find out that not really)
Unfortunately there is always should be "BUT"
In this case BUT is you give us ingredients for gran turismo, GTA and NFS.
The problem is...... there is only a few devs
The devs of games I named usually have their blogs so if you want you my look in web how much does it cost, how long did it take to make a car a street, script and other stuff and it for a bunch of ppl and there only a few.
And for some time its been mentioned by different ppl that devs gradually loosing interest in further development. so sry but it will not happen.
Unless someone make some mods but still doubt.
Pitty thought.

Aha this your first post so don't pay attention to critics you will receive some now

Edit: I read again you post dude cant stop smalling I guess this post leve mark on my face for some time now:drugs:
Quote from twizzyjay :LFS is one of my favorite racing games ever. better then forza 2 or GT by far.

In other news, foie gras and caviar is better than a lump of fried dog poop.

I smell another "let's argue about racing simulation games" coming on.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I smell another "let's argue about racing simulation games" coming on.

Or everyone can be bright and just not respond and let this just fall down the page as it should.
... (Ignores and looks some more threads for spam)
#9 - bbman
Quote from twizzyjay :LFS is one of my favorite racing games ever. better then forza 2 or GT by far. but i would love to see the developers give a try at a open city, street racing type MMO. Fully customizable parts, Fully liscensed cars, different levels of tier cars. and did i mention a open city? drive around, set up your own races, drags, and you could have some people be cops, through applications, and they could drive the new Dodge Chargers, like real cops. i think a game like this would be absolutely amazing, and the only game that i would love to see attempt it would be LFS.

i'd love to see it have cars varying from hondas and nissans all the way up to ferraris and porsche's.

Just so you are informed too (since none of the posts above contained any information whatsoever):

The graphics engine LfS uses needs a properly layed out path, it just can't cope with multiple different paths at once (yet)... Big open spaces like the Autocross Area are a borderline workaround already... Scawen would have to rewrite the whole engine for your suggestion to happen, which would probably need years, so that's highly unlikely...

And real makes require costly licences, which given the nature of three developers without any backing investors is just not affordable (not even going into the hoops manufacturers like Ferrari and Porsche let applicants jump through to be granted the holy licence)...

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Don't let the bashing get to you, your suggestion albeit a repeat is way better than the usual "I want car xy" or "why no Nordschleife"...
I like the idea of open track, all licence cars but i doubt its ever going to happen
Quote from Chupacabras84 :And for some time its been mentioned by different ppl that devs gradually loosing interest in further development. so sry but it will not happen.

Stop posting such shit, please. Because "different ppl" mention it it automatically becomes a fact, or what? :rolleyes:
Like all real cops drive the new Dodge Charger, omfg what are Ýou, american? Oh geez You are sorry my bad!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG