The online racing simulator
Official F1 Race Thread Poster
(35 posts, started )

Poll : Who should create the F1 race threads?

Whoevers first
Timdpr
DevilDare
aroX123
Lets decide it then. Who should post the race threads this year?
Where's my mother on that list?
all youre doing is validating the fuss these idiots make over getting first post... well done
Where is me in poll :sadbanana
I made a few last year and no one complained, but then agian i dont think i would want to these days with how badly people are getting butthurt over the thread starter.
Where is the option for no one?
#7 - Bean0
I'm not arsed, but it would be useful if the OP of the F1 threads could include useful things like track map/lap record, current drivers/constructors tables etc.

It would only take 5 mins to find onilne, but would be a lot better than a few lines spouting about the greatness of BrawnGP/Hamilton/Ferrari*

(* - delete as applicable)
I really don't care. To be honest the whole idea of nominating a particular individual smells too much of cliques and elitism to me.
Quote from gezmoor :I really don't care. To be honest the whole idea of nominating a particular individual smells too much of cliques and elitism to me.

+1

I won't look at the OP anymore after reading it once anyway.
I think there should be a rule that once one is made there is no more, regardless of how good it is or w/e its getting stupid now.
Wow. Now I'm thinking of opening a new poll, called "Who should complain first if the guy that was charged of creating the next GP official thread didn't create it in time." We'll need it.

Quote from AlienT. :Where's my mother on that list?

I think that 80% of the community would have vote for her.
I don't particularly care, as long as there's only one thread. I never even read the first post, just the following discussion
#13 - 5haz
The competition for whoever gets to create the F1 threads is hotter than the actual racing.
As long as the correct words are Capitalised (not 'formula 1 santander british grand prix 2009') and the OP isn't a useless pile of crap, I'm easy.
The issue was raised so i made the thread. simplez. Rather than having 5 threads by random people and half the discussion being about "you didn't caps the title"
Well the option "Whoever gets first" is winning, but when that happens and the first post is info-limited people start whinning So make up your mind people
Quote from 5haz :The competition for whoever gets to create the F1 threads is hotter than the actual racing.

It'll be pistols at dawn.. mark my words !
Pfft...

1. I put up some good ones last season, so why aren't I on the poll?

2. Let the first thread starter win (as long it isn't more than one week prior to the race weekend).
Why not ask one of the Devs to create a sub forum or something where all the races are allready posted and we are ready to write.
Example:
Race1 Date X-X
Race2 -||-

Get it?
Quote from mythdat :I don't particularly care, as long as there's only one thread. I never even read the first post, just the following discussion

My thoughts exactly!
I don't think it really matters, as long as the op isn't crap. (Capitalised title, track map, track/time info) The problem is when - it doesn't matter imo as long as the thread doesn't get forgotten about and meets the above criteria. We don't want any arguments about how far from the race the thread is - say 1 week beforehand max?

This is getting silly now, really.
Nascar is better than F1. why argue, anyway i hope speed gets a drive and back on track for the title
Quote from CoreyJR :Nascar is better than F1. why argue, anyway i hope speed gets a drive and back on track for the title

what, what and wtf?
I'm ok with whoever gets to it first but posting the thread 2 or 3 weeks before is pointless. Maybe only allow to post it 1 week before..
#25 - 5haz
Perhaps we should call the UN in to sort out this conflict?

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG