The online racing simulator
new xbox elite xbox 360 :D
(12 posts, started )
new xbox 360 Elite console
a new ‘limited edition’ Xbox 360 bundle that will include the usual Elite console dressed in black with a 120 GB HDD along with full versions of Halo 3 and Fable II. The package is branded as coming with the “Games of the Year,” which clearly highlight Microsoft’s best internal offerings of 2007 and 2008

The new bundle will cost $400, the same price as the regular Elite package, making the two games practically free additions.
http://www.tomsguide.com/us/xb ... halo-fable,news-3807.html
i will hopefully be getting this and transferring all my data from the 20 gb hard drive i have
I would rather get the RE5 edition.
#3 - G!NhO
So......................will it break down as much as the "old" one too?
Expencive junk.

And I am not even a fanboy, just saying that xbox is one big pile of cowshit that microsoft rushed out to gain as many custommers as possible before the others.

Silly Microsoft, make something good, that is not made out of a schedule, and I'll reconsider my statement.
:munching_
Haha, you sarcastic mofo
Ok, I'll be open minded about this fantastic box, if it don't brake down within 2 years it's a good tool, but I have my doubts with this whole xbox...
My friends xbox elite broke down two months after he bought it. My first xbox broke down after two years. Does that make you happy now? And does it offend you when, regardless of this fact, i still say it's one of the best (if not THE best) consoles i've ever owned in my life?

Does it offend you, yeah?
Not really, if the product work satisfying it's good
I have never owned a xbox or PS3 myself, I just don't like the idea of 33% failure change of the first xbox'es. But again, that error is fixed, still there are too many xbox'es that breakes down, but when the prive is 3 times cheaper than the PS3 I guess it ain't that much of a difference at all.
My first 360 broke after a month of HARD use. It was repaired and came back within 10 days and MS replaced the game I accidentally left in the drive (Forza 2). It then survived a year of fairly hard use before going again. This was replaced with a brand new one which seems to be goign much better than the other ever did. My use is now split across PS3 and 360 rather than Wii and 360 like it was before.

That limited edition isn't any more expensive than any other Elite pack, and at £275 for one with a 120Gb HDD it's not bad. If you wanted to buy the Core system and upgrade the hard drive it'd cost more than that here. And you get a couple of good games with it, so it's a reasonable deal if you ask me.

I don't go for limited edition stuff though, since once you're over the "oh, packaging and extra stuff" phase all you're left with is the same game everyone else has.
their going to stop making the Elite anyway this year to bring out another model so its pointless in getting an elite any time soon.
they fixed all the xbox problems with the new ones, better disk drives, GFX cards, and more.
Quote from mutt107 :they fixed all the xbox problems with the new ones, better disk drives, GFX cards, and more.

Yeah, They made a mistake before. It broke in the warranty period. Now they are selling the "fixed" version that gets broken after the warranty period.

Thats what I call fixing from Microsoft.

Although, my Xbox never broke because I just played it 3-4 times. (forza2 demo)

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG