The online racing simulator
what car would you buy?
(40 posts, started )

Poll : If you were going to high school, what car would you buy?

Closed since :
FZ5
XFG
XRT
LX6
UF1
LX4
FXO
RB4
RAC
XRG
if i had enough money, it would bei the RAC, but the hard top version plz
Anything mid-engined is just bad ass if you're still in school

if based on my current financial situation it would be the XRG, RWD, good space to carry stuff and people. Is there a diesel version of it ?
Quote from EliteAti :RB4. Fast and good for offroad. Although FZ5 could be the "ricer" car

how can it be ricey when it has 360bhp.. a ricer car never has more then 50 efficte HP (thus, excl the 1000HP on stickers)
Quote from Scrabby :how can it be ricey when it has 360bhp.. a ricer car never has more then 50 efficte HP (thus, excl the 1000HP on stickers)

yeah, people seem to forget its a Porsche and thats nowhere near rice.
#29 - Osco
LX6 hands down
FZ5 hands up
ZFG the shoping troley would be cheap to insure cheap to run and so on
RB4 definitely
I would go for the XRT. It looks sporty, it's fast, probably comfortable, and most likely really good on gas. Also, it can be powerful if you want it to be, just not the most powerful. I really would like the XRT.

*What if there was an XFT?*
Ready for High School and a Porshe-Like FZ5 Uh uh.

If i could buy an Raceabout, Id fly right to Finland and would. Just to try how it drives in rl.
But man, at the beginning of high-school I guess I couldnt even quite afford an xrt.
LX6 \o/
Quote from myself :

EDIT: i see most of you have chosen the FZ5, but, thats like a ferrari! do YOU have that much money? if you do, fine, but if not, post your new choice now!

be realistic, guys.
I would go for the XRT. Probally the only thing I might could effort and still look pretty cool in it's standar shapes. Not a rice car, but it has some sexy lines and shapes.
XFG, no doubt about it .
LX6, if not, XRG.

what car would you buy?
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG