The online racing simulator
4/20???
(45 posts, started )
4/20???
Ok, so i kno it isnt legal here in the usa to smoke...But anyone have plans?
I take it you are referring to marry jane, on the grounds that tobacco is legal.

So I have a question for you: Why is it that the longer somebody does drugs the more they feel the need to 'identify' themselves as a drug user as a social group?

I get a bit fed up with long time drug users wearing their addiction on the outside as a badge of pride.

I'm an ex-junkie myself, and i'll put my hands up and admit that there is none so righteous as the converted. The last thing I ever wanted to see is references to drugs all over the place. Even in LFS there are people with drug related user names and drugs blazooned all over their car skins, often with supposedly amusing slogans.

It's the same with alchohol too, although I still abuse that on ocassion, some people feel the need to boast about how much they are screwing themselves up with the stuff.

My advise: Try it, understand it, walk away.
*Emails thread to DEA*
#4 - Migz
Quote from Becky Rose : The last thing I ever wanted to see is references to drugs all over the place. Even in LFS there are people with drug related user names and drugs blazooned all over their car skins, often with supposedly amusing slogans.

The majority of these people are immature teenagers who think its cool to have a drug related username and have drugs all over their car skins. And chances are they've never ever tried it themselves, they just do this to look cool.
I've just been up to see my mum, who's been in and out of hospital over the last few months because of smoking related emphysema. Having to go to hospital for your oxygen doesn't sound like a particularly intelligent lifestyle choice to me...
Becky, in no way am I boasting, nor condoning the use of drugs, nor do I wear it as a badge of pride.
#7 - G!NhO
20/4!
I mean, what kinda thread is this? Trashing again? Get ut azz in the "Do You Smoke?" Thread
What do you smoke though... cigarettes/roll-ups grand...

bob marley... a bit of a " different strokes for different folks " kind of ideology

anything more then that... Lame...

we've all tried it...

as the greatest stoner whoever lived: Joesph Afroman Foreman once said " if you can figure out a way to out-smart the cops then you can find a way you can possibly stop "
what's so special about this 20th april?
#12 - STF
Carmen Electra's birthday.
PS:
Attached images
420.gif
Quote from J@tko :Hitler's Birthday

and what has Hitler has to do with Columbine and smoking?
Quote from BlakjeKaas :and what has Hitler has to do with Columbine and smoking?

Dunno, you just asked what was special about today
I think that marijuana is legal in most countries on the 20th of april if I understand correctly... Thats what a friend of mine told me not long ago. Anyways, that doesnt change much since ppl smoke it as if it was legal anyways...
Quote from evilpimp :I think that marijuana is legal in most countries on the 20th of april if I understand correctly... Thats what a friend of mine told me not long ago. Anyways, that doesnt change much since ppl smoke it as if it was legal anyways...

Ah, so that's only a USA thing?
Yeah that's how it goes, police and the governments around the world will let you use a illegal drug all you want for that one special day a year. Think, people think!

Taking few seconds with Google not searching horse on midget action but something else makes you always a bit smarter. Well, not smarter, but you might learn something.
Quote from evilpimp :I think that marijuana is legal in most countries on the 20th of april if I understand correctly... Thats what a friend of mine told me not long ago. Anyways, that doesnt change much since ppl smoke it as if it was legal anyways...

where do you get your infos from, or more importantly, where do you get such friends from?

Ignorance, once again, is not a bliss. you naab.

And the americans write the date backwards anyway, no 420 here. 20/4.
I'd have heard about it if it was going to become legal here in Canada, and... well I haven't heard about anything, so I guess it's definitely not happening now. People here would have been so pissed, it would have been fun to watch.

Personally, I can't be bothered about marijuana, I never took any, and I don't intend to. It's not something I need to 'prove' whatever to whoever. Thus, it's their problem, and I don't care about it being legal or not. They can kill their brain cells as much as they want, it doesn't bother my ass.
Right thats why I said I THINK and I'm sure that my friend told me that :P. I guess he's an idiot, doesn't surprise me.
I celebrated by buying a new bong! San Francisco is a great place to be for 4/20, there is a legal weed dispensary right down the street from my school.
lol
Yup, it is legal in the bay area, $150 bucks & a doctor's prescription is all you need, you can even grow it.

Quote from greg_slideways :Ok, so i kno it isnt legal here in the usa to smoke...But anyone have plans?

What's the significance of 420? I've been told of one meaning but .....NVM I've just seen deads post.

As for plans. Hell no. Life is too short to spend half of it sat in a room in a drug induced stupor. I just hope you druggies don't get to your death bed and look back and think, "damn what did I do with my life, I had a chance to experience so much and I just blew it", seriously I do.
Quote from gezmoor : I just hope you druggies don't get to your death bed and look back and think, "damn what did I do with my life, I had a chance to experience so much and I just blew it", seriously I do.

well idk what you think weed does to you but you can still function. So it isnt much of a waste of a day.

4/20???
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG