The online racing simulator
spdoRacing GP2 Series
(56 posts, started )
I don't know if I'm fast enough to race with you people but I'm interested
How exactly does the sign-up process work?
Quote from The Hammer :I don't know if I'm fast enough to race with you people but I'm interested
How exactly does the sign-up process work?

Sign-up will be on a round-by-round basis with sign-up for round one beginning tomorrow.

I'll post further details later on today .
gonna get a league section? or make one on your forum?
Quote from BenjiMC :gonna get a league section? or make one on your forum?

I want to get a sub-forum, but Victor doesn't seem to want to give us one. I'll figure out a temporary solution though and make sure everyone's able to find any necessary information easily.
Quote from joshdifabio :I want to get a sub-forum, but Victor doesn't seem to want to give us one. I'll figure out a temporary solution though and make sure everyone's able to find any necessary information easily.

ye i saw, can just make a simple web page no? calendar on one page, points on the other. something simple like that.
Okay, I've created a new thread with the final schedule, rules and some other information.

A registration thread for the opening round of the season will be posted within the next 12 hours.

Quote from BenjiMC :ye i saw, can just make a simple web page no? calendar on one page, points on the other. something simple like that.

Well we have a schedule on our site and obviously the results and replays will appear there also. That's already more than most leagues manage, so I don't really get why Victor wants more. If time allows I'll make a little script to calculate championship standings from the results but right now I've gotta get on with my uni work.

spdoRacing GP2 Series
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG