The online racing simulator
spdoRacing GP2 Series
(56 posts, started )
i'm interested provided i get a wheel by then
I'm interested too
Suggestions:
-Warmup lap. (add calk so we know where to park)
-Safety-car.
-Marshalls. (if somebody crashes they help him to the pit)

Anyways, looking forward to this. Fo8 is my 3rd Favorite car
Quote from aroX123 :Suggestions:
-Warmup lap. (add calk so we know where to park)
-Safety-car.
-Marshalls. (if somebody crashes they help him to the pit)

Anyways, looking forward to this. Fo8 is my 3rd Favorite car

Thanks for the suggestions!

But it's a definite no on all counts :P.
From OP

Quote :Schedule

28/04/09 Kyoto National
12/05/09 Fern Bay Black
26/05/09 Blackwood GP
09/06/09 Westhill International Rev
23/06/09 South City Long
07/07/09 Aston North Rev

*All races are scheduled to take place on a Tuesday (European time)

Event Format

Qualifying for 15 mins: 1900 UK / 2000 Central Europe
Superpole for ~5 mins: 1920 UK / 2020 Central Europe
Main Race for 40 mins: 1930 UK / 2030 Central Europe
Sprint Race for 25 mins: 2015 UK / 2115 Central Europe

#31 - chaa
<<< interested
I am interested as well, just hope that by then I have enough time on weekdays for these kind of races
Quote from Krutch :I am interested as well, just hope that by then I have enough time on weekdays for these kind of races

\o/
1 Question - How many races will be count for the final results? Im sure some ppl wont get it in all races
I'm interested,too. Sounds great =)
My school schedule is a litle full on the afternoons but I'm interested, maybe I can find some space .

EDIT: to be sure the UK times in the schedule are not summer time (+1),are they?
#38 - CSF
I'd be keen.
Quote from EliteAti :1 Question - How many races will be count for the final results? Im sure some ppl wont get it in all races

At least 5, maybe all 6.

As points are only awarded to the top ten and top eight in the main and sprint races respectively, I don't think it's necessary to have more than one dropped score.

Quote from GTR_PT :My school schedule is a litle full on the afternoons but I'm interested, maybe I can find some space .

EDIT: to be sure the UK times in the schedule are not summer time (+1),are they?

The times given are in summer time. Events will start at 1800 UTC, which is 1900 in the UK and Western Europe, and 2000 in Central Europe.
Pm with pw will arrive tomorrow?
Quote from joshdifabio :The first round isn't for four weeks yet!

Oh, fail, i thought it was tomorrow oops, misread by me, sorry.
I'm interested, please add me to the list!!!

Best,
[SR] Pete
yeah, why not?
So 1 month to go, would be nice to know definite dates, rules, if there is gonna be some kind of selection process or it is first come first served, everything
I have two deadlines this week so once they're out of the way I'll try to get something definitive online asap. At the moment I don't expect the dates to change though.
I'm just posting to confirm that the current schedule and event timetable is confirmed and final.

A sub-forum for the league and a set of rules will follow.
I have to sign out of this , school crap
Sorry
#49 - Nobo
I have to sign out for the first race (arthroscopie some days before ) but i am definately planning to do the rest of the season!
Just fyi guys I'm going to be away until Sunday 19 April, and most likely without internet access. I'll try to get a forum subsection for the league when I get back. Registration for the opening round will most likely begin one week before the event, on Tuesday 21 April, with some additional rules going online around the same time - though nothing major will be changing.

spdoRacing GP2 Series
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG