The online racing simulator
Please upload my skin on lfs world
(78 posts, closed, started )
Maybe because you are demo user and you didn't pay for anything including web traffic
#52 - ZR1X
Quote from GloryJ :Maybe because you are demo user and you didn't pay for anything including web traffic

if they didint want us to have skins than why did they make it so you can see upladed ones instead of the good old days when it was only defaults?
Quote from ZR1X :if they didint want us to have skins than why did they make it so you can see upladed ones instead of the good old days when it was only defaults?

You can disable skin downloading.
#54 - pipa
Demos are meant to show what the full game looks like and encourage you to buy it. It is supposed to tease you.
re
Go a hell you all licensed :uglyhamme
Quote from Monican :Go a hell you all licensed :uglyhamme

Some else smell a ban coming his way?
Add my skin too :P
Im do only some jokes
well then my suspicions are confirmed ^^
re
OK
Please could someone upload my idol skin to lfsworld please?

Thanks
Attached images
FBM_Senna.jpg
HEL_Senna.jpg
Please could somebody upload this finnish police car skin to lfsworld please?
Attached images
Promokuva.bmp
Promokuva2.bmp
XFG_LP752.jpg
Quote from Gunn :[...] And finally, a somewhat personal gripe from me: Demo players don't enjoy all the features of a licensed LFS player, of course. I think it's a little disappointing to see players begging to use someone else's licensed features. While there is certainly a warm and fuzzy feeling surrounding the generosity shown by those licensed members who agree to use one of their own skin slots (yes, there is a limit) to upload your skin, I would encourage you to consider buying an LFS license so that you have full access to the features of the sim and LFS World. [...]

I don't want to flame demo users, but as Gunn called it 'disappointing', I would call it 'leeching'.. Demo users should be thanking the devs on their bare knees that the game has a demo version which is 100% free and unlimeted in playtime. I've seen demo's that only worked for 10minutes or could only start once before it got locked..

So if you allow yourself to beg for uploading a skin, please go beg with your parents so they'll buy you the full game. And don't start with the earlier mentiond 'excuses'. You all know as well as I do, they're bullsh*t.

Some may now think I'm a bad person or something, I can't really be bothered to care what you may think of me, but I just don't like it when demo's leeche on paying users.

Anyway, if you wish to not care, I don't mind, please continue the way you're going now and consider this post 'not posted'
pleas upload skin
Attached images
HEL_McLaren09.JPG
Quote from EliteAti :lol, youre s2 licensed, you can upload yourself

it's too great, I have to upload and write to me and 1024-1024 terms only 512-512
Quote from treborX :
it's too great, I have to upload and write to me and 1024-1024 terms only 512-512

I dont understand your English but...

you can resize it to 512x512... (můžeš si to zmenšit na 512x512)
Quote from Flame CZE :I dont understand your English but...

you can resize it to 512x512... (můžeš si to zmenšit na 512x512)

to právě nevím v čem to mám zmenšit
Quote from treborX :to právě nevím v čem to mám zmenšit

In almost all image editors... here is the 512x512 version.
Attached images
HEL_McLaren09.JPG
Quote from Flame CZE :In almost all image editors... here is the 512x512 version.

děkuji na 100 000krát
Someone UP this On LFSWORLD please?
have anyone upload my skin yet?
This thread is closed

Please upload my skin on lfs world
(78 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG