The online racing simulator
The Pirate Bay..
(64 posts, started )
Quote from amp88 :No, I didn't say the ISPs should get a pass.

If ISPs should be able to be sued due to the communications of its users, if people post material that contravenes copyright should Royal Mail be sued?
#52 - Kaw
Quote from amp88 :They are facilitating the transfer of copyrighted material and hosting torrent files which are derived from the copyrighted material. Without the copyrighted material there would be no torrent files. They are accessories to the transfer of copyrighted material.

But afaik. That isnt illegal in sweden? But then again, would you put developers of MSN behind bars? You can transfer copyrighted material there also?
well the main page of TPB says this...
"Don't worry - we're from the internets. It's going to be alright. :-)"
So now where do we get the 2005 mod for Nascar Racing Season 2003? I"ve still got my copy, but never found it that interesting, other than First, now iRacing, formerly threatened to sue any web site hosting the 2005 mod, which almost made it interesting.
Quote from 5haz :Knew it was only a matter of time 'till someone said that.

Anyway, those against piracy have won the battle, but will they win the war?

no. i think piracy is impoossible to completely stop pirates
TagForce - Is it illegal for them to actually exist, or just to share them?
Quote from TagForce :You know that mod is illegal, right?

ALL NR2003 mods and add-ons are.

I don't agree, but that's the deal we got with iRacing.

I find that a bit stupid considering NR2003 existed first. Isn't iRacing basically just a mod of NR2003.
Quote from TagForce :You know that mod is illegal, right?

ALL NR2003 mods and add-ons are.

I don't agree, but that's the deal we got with iRacing.

But Nr2k3 is very popular and thats why theres much mods, Nascar games nowadays arent nearly as good as Nr2k3, Iracing maybe, but it costs
Quote from Luke.S :I find that a bit stupid considering NR2003 existed first. Isn't iRacing basically just a mod of NR2003.

Somehow I think modding someone else's program isn't quite the same as a developer modding his own program into a new program...
I hate those new laws around here.. we have FRA that checks everything, like everything we write something to protect us from terrorists, lol.

And now this IPRED that is just fail.
well it is really easy to get around the law, just to say like " a friend most have been on my computer and downloaded/uploaded things, or leave wireless open to anyone.
Are the N2003 mods actually against EULA or something?
I think some NASCAR Racing 2003 are against the EULA, but I don't have a copy of NR2003 to hand, or the mods or the EULA for that matter.

The Pirate Bay..
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG