The online racing simulator
What a sore loser!!!!
(22 posts, started )
arsehole, pure and simple. i'm pretty sure that beneton's money went to renault when they were sold
Such a wanker.
lmao, this is stupid, he claims since F1 is now in cost cutting mode they can't upgrade the cars.
#4 - ajp71
'and the season can't end up with [everyone] being one second behind the Brawn cars' errr... yeah Brawn obviously aren't entitled to win the Constructors Championship.

Equally Jenson is currently leading the WDC, presumably Briatore's contract to manage Button, choose his team and reap the prize money has run out and he's a little bitter?
#5 - wild
I can see some valid points in his argument. Although I disagree with most of them, why shouldn’t they get the money?

As Brawn has stated time and time again since the diffuser row came about, he told them about the loophole in the regulations but no one would take him onboard, so it’s their own faults tbh. I don’t see why they should get the money and not BrawnGP, it’s obvious Brawn was trying to help them out, they didn’t take him on board and he’s got the advantage out of it so now they are all crying about it.
+1 @ wild
#7 - 5haz
It's quite clear that people like Briatore don't want to see good racing, they only want money, I hope someone publically tells him to shuddup in the least polite way possible.
Didn't Briatore get around the same legislation himself when he bought Toleman and rebranded it as Benetton back in 85/86 ?
what about renaults damper thingy that got banned?
Quote from DejaVu :what about renaults damper thingy that got banned?

what does that have to do with anything?
only one word

***hole
Quote :because he's had his team paid for in full by Honda, plus he's had 130 millions given to him [by Honda]

That "dowry" given by Honda has been reported earlier too... I think 110m was one figure mentioned in some article. Maybe grandprix.com or speedtv.com.
I just read on a Dutch F1 site that Felatio Briatore claims that his cars are faster than the Brawns and Red Bulls but the circumstances did not show that.

He even stated that Fernando had as much fuel after qualifying as Jenson.

This guy is turning senile even quicker than Bernie.

http://www.formule1.nl/nieuwsbericht/10-34-8729.html
So... their people fail to design a good car under the available rules and next they want more money to fix the bad design problems?
Flavio knows everything about talking shit for the media and nothing about F1. He's a businessman who was entrusted with running the Benetton team by the Benetton family. He's been lucky that he's normally had very good drivers, engineers, team managers etc who all perform very well and stop him from being seen for what he really is. In the 1997 season Benetton were struggling quite a lot with car performance. Flavio watched one of the other cars on TV and it was kicking up some sparks on bumps. Flavio said maybe their cars were slow because they weren't kicking up sparks like the faster ones. Pat Symonds just said we use a different material on the skid blocks and walked away. It just shows how little Flavio really knows about the cars.
#16 - wild
Quote from tiagolapa :So... their people fail to design a good car under the available rules and next they want more money to fix the bad design problems?

They didn't fail at designing a 'good car' it's just not as quick as some of the other teams. As for the money part I don't see one specific reason why Brawn shouldn't get it!

Brawn told them about the loop holes in the regulations and no-one really wanted to hear about it, so it’s their fault for not wanting to change the regulations. They’ll just have to play catch up over the next few races.

Quote from Joris :I just read on a Dutch F1 site that Flavio Briatore claims that his cars are faster than the Brawns and Red Bulls but the circumstances did not show that.

He even stated that Fernando had as much fuel after qualifying as Jenson.

How exactly are the cars faster? They haven’t show any evidence that they are, Alonso qualified 2nd with the lightest fuel load on the whole grid.

I’m pretty sure the team has to tell the FIA the correct weight of the car after the qualifying. Also I'm sure the FIA weighs the cars after qualification? So 605Kg including driver + car weight and what ever left over is the fuel load.

Please tell me if I’m wrong.
Quote from wild :I’m pretty sure the team has to tell the FIA the correct weight of the car after the qualifying. Also I'm sure the FIA weighs the cars after qualification? So 605Kg including driver + car weight and what ever left over is the fuel load.

Please tell me if I’m wrong.

Well, Briatore basically admitted alonso's car was underweight when saying that he carried as much fuel as Button.
TSS what a poophole Flavio is.

hes walking the same path as max moseley now
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
i hope they all shit on him.. wanker! BrawGP just did the right thing and vulva vibratore made the wrong desissions in the winter period. i realy hope to see the renault end up 19th and 20th next race or better hit him in pitroad when he walks his shithead to the ptiwall or so.. ass
Flavio has been in F1 long enough to know that every loophole will be exploited, and his team ran parts which are against the spirit of the rules in Australia, so he doesn't exactly have the moral high ground on this issue. If I didn't know Flavio already I would say his recent comments are coming from someone fearful of losing their job, but he always comes out with shit like this even when his team is winning.
I'm sorry, but all of you fail at insulting(?) Flavio
Well, it is quite a challenge insulting a piece of crap isn't it?

What a sore loser!!!!
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG