The online racing simulator
[Request] GR Team Wants A Developer for Cruise server!!!
Well all those months we looking for a programmer to create one Cruise server for our team pls help us if anyone it is interested please send me a message!!!

Thank you!
for free? yeah, right.
Quote from bunder9999 :for free? yeah, right.

yeah we looking for free... if someone wants to join our team and to code our server..!
Mate im willing to help out but im not gonna make/code the whole thing it takes time not 1 day could take 3 months, Most other people and I have a life.

Im coding my cruise server insim so i dont have much time,
I dont think programmers are going to code one for you for free (not to be mean but ive never heard of your team which will decrease your chance in getting a programmer because its not that popular)
Anyways i can help a little but like bunder9999 said the amount of time we have to put into the programming what would we recieve an admin pass thats all so its like we are wasting our time sorry to say this but you need to know this instead of asking all the time
Thats right Azzano..

it would be better if it is an realy popular team.. because i never heard of you team?
Like I've always said: Get the open source cruise, get C# 2008 Express Edition, get your hands on the keyboard, get your brain running and then - get your code working for you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG