The online racing simulator
Quote from BOSCHO :photoshop rlz
final entry
credits to Emre Hüsmen

Quote :Copying any part of this work is prohibited.
And you are NOT allowed to display it anywhere else without my permission!
All Rights Reserved © Emre Husmen 2007
+ All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners.

original work - http://emrehusmen.deviantart.com/art/Ferrari-F2008-56547919

Apart from the fact that you failed really bad with photoshopping this, you should remove your entry asap, as this is classified stealing.
Shame on you BOSCHO! The artist didn't use 40+ hours for you to steal it like this.
I'm rejecting BOSCHO's entry, having seen the copyright notice posted above.^
Quote from JO53PHS :Hai

Btw, the SC isn't a copied RL car, it's a heavily pimped FZ5 . I only managed to get the lights, and grille to blend in after 100000000000000 brush strokes :P

Not final yet

WICKED SICK!

Looks nice
Final Entry

Click for bigger!

Or attachement!
Attached images
F1 Rain.jpg
Quote from TypeRacing :Umm, number 42 ?

It's from the Red Bull skinpack, not the official Red Bull skin
Quote from JO53PHS :Hai

Btw, the SC isn't a copied RL car, it's a heavily pimped FZ5 . I only managed to get the lights, and grille to blend in after 100000000000000 brush strokes :P

Not final yet

My desktop background
Quote from J@tko :It's from the Red Bull skinpack, not the official Red Bull skin

Yes, I downloaded it in LFS-Database
Okay, here is mine...I am really disappointed in myself, but there is no time or want, to change things. There are lots of mistakes, so don't even start telling me. I forgot this, that and that...and then I forgot to save in the beginning in the .PSD, and then I couldn't change anything anymore, and then I got bored with the picture, so I just pressed save and that's it. I'm not going to tell others where I went wrong, and people who know where the mistakes are, don't say them. But because I gave you the high resolution picture, then it will be easy to spot the mistakes...

FINAL ENTRY!

High resolution: Click
Attached images
bf1edit400.png
My epic fail has arrived!
Attached images
LPC35.jpg
LPC35PRE.jpg
Thanks for posting your epic fail... it's reminded me that I need to upload a preview and write "Final Fail"

Quote from Furiously-Fast :Switched wld files?

h4x. I have sources that tell me they are not edited in, all those extra things.

I shall say no more, for fear of being burned, or smn. :hide:
been wondering lately how people can place objects like that? i must be behind or something
You're not behind, it's just that discussion of how to do it isn't allowed here, and that I don't think it's very widespread... yet.
It is a .exe file. I can't post it here sorry . My signature back at you Joe .
Quote from shaun463 :My epic fail has arrived!

Why are there lamp posts at turn 1? Surely that's horrendously dangerous...

Looks like you're just trying to show off your super-secret amazing awesome hacky tooly thing. (!)
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Looks like you're just trying to show off your super-secret amazing awesome hacky tooly thing.

I agree
Voting thread will be here later ish... I'm busy right now
Its a city race . Thats why lamp posts are there . I was going to use night mod but then realised how ridiculous bloom would look.
#71 - JJ72
What is that on the steering wheel?
Quote from shaun463 :What is that on the steering wheel?

I really dont know I put it for see how it looks and i forget to delete
Voting thread will probably have to be done tonight, because I don't have time until then, really

If someone else wants to do it, go ahead - Just copy the format from previous voting threads and add a 2 day poll.
ummm...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG