The online racing simulator
LR Race Center 1 : Banned for nothing
(10 posts, closed, started )
Hey guys,
i was two times kicked from the LR Race Center 1 cause i
1.) didnt respect blue flag
2.) bumped a leader

First, ok the blue flag was my fault, cause there were so much cars and i needed to watch out for the others. And i hadnt bumped a leader, it was an other car ahead me. Then i was kicked because a german guy (think it was Rene K.) crashed me and he said that it was my fault and he pressed the kick button. You must know, that the Kickes are via Voting and many people press 1 without knowing what happened..

Then i said that it was the fault of the german guy and he said:
"Shut up! Or i will press the Ban-Button!"
Is this fair or what? He pressed it and of course all people pushed "1".
Why i cant not discuss with him? Must i be banned immediately??

p.s.: sry, if my english is not perfect.
you deserved it stop moaning
Quote from aobrien :you deserved it stop moaning

Ha, you was one of the first which pushed "1". Say me please why?

Do you think its fair if you would be banned from the server for nothing?
It's a 12-hour ban. Get over it. You haven't been permanently banned, consider it a warning to not name-and-shame people on the server. If it was someone elses fault, PM a LR member with the replay, and they'll be punished. Trying to sort it yourself results in this kinda thing...

Plus, nobody here can help you anyway. If you want to be unbanned, PM someone from LR, or visit their website (if they have one).
The LFS official forum is not the place for this kind of protest. PM the admins of the server, I think it's the best way to complaint about someone as their server is quite young so I don't think they already have a report system or whatever.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :It's a 12-hour ban. Get over it. You haven't been permanently banned, consider it a warning to not name-and-shame people on the server. If it was someone elses fault, PM a LR member with the replay, and they'll be punished. Trying to sort it yourself results in this kinda thing...

Plus, nobody here can help you anyway. If you want to be unbanned, PM someone from LR, or visit their website (if they have one).

I know that no one can help me now, i wanted to know your opinion. I know that its only a 12 hours ban but i want discuss if this was fair. And i havent a replay, cause i was banned.
Quote from TurboBlaster :I know that no one can help me now, i wanted to know your opinion. I know that its only a 12 hours ban but i want discuss if this was fair. And i havent a replay, cause i was banned.

i will unban you, forgot to deactivate the vote function
for nothing?

well hmm maybe blocking people more than you should.. not obeying the blue flag.. the leeader wasa obviously quicker than you , when he got by you , you started bumping him ..

you sure you did notthing ?
Quote from aobrien :for nothing?

well hmm maybe blocking people more than you should.. not obeying the blue flag.. the leeader wasa obviously quicker than you , when he got by you , you started bumping him ..

you sure you did notthing ?

let the admins decide.... if you think it was an infraction, make a protest in LR forums
I echo GreyBull [CHA]'s comments. Does no good to discuss this here.
This thread is closed

(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG