The online racing simulator
Bitch/Whine thread
(72 posts, started )
Quote from SilverArrows77 :I hate that 16 year olds seem to hate so much these days and feel the need for booze .....

Yes!! I agree... I'm 17 and have never been more than slightly tipsy. I go to the occasional party and enjoy a beer in the evenings, but I just can't stand drunk people and have no urge to constantly embarrass myself..

On topic - I hate the recession and just the utter ignorance of most people around us, like in real life.
#27 - 5haz
I hate...

-Friends and neighbours that always ask me to solve their computer problems just because my dad is an IT repair person, how am I supposed to know, I don't have 20 years experience!

-Wireless network connections, they seem to work according to the cycles of the moon, it's all a bit mysterious, they're so fackin tempremental, argghh.

-Friends and neighbours who always ask me to solve their wireless network problems, well what more can I say.

-People that always ask me daft questions about F1 just because they know im into racing, no I don't have a crystal ball, I cannot tell you who's going to win and I can't be bothered to explain complicated stuff to you that I don't even understand properly!

-Max and Bernie, it's so bloody frustrating watching these two fools mess up F1/International level motorsport, the worst thing about it is that I am completely powerless to stop them.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yes!! I agree... I'm 17 and have never been more than slightly tipsy. I go to the occasional party and enjoy a beer in the evenings, but I just can't stand drunk people and have no urge to constantly embarrass myself..

agreed. I have far better things to do in the evening than go out getting smashed
#29 - 5haz
There's nothing wrong with drinking to refresh yourself and have a good time, the problem is when you start drinking just to get drunk.
Quote from 5haz :There's nothing wrong with drinking to refresh yourself and have a good time, the problem is when you start drinking just to get drunk.

Which is a contradiction of terms. Drinking alcohol actually dehydrates you, what's more, if you need alcohol to 'have a good time', then surely sometime in your life has ****ed up!! I'll laugh just as much with a can of coke in my hand, compared to a can of bud.
#31 - 5haz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Which is a contradiction of terms. Drinking alcohol actually dehydrates you, what's more, if you need alcohol to 'have a good time', then surely sometime in your life has ****ed up!! I'll laugh just as much with a can of coke in my hand, compared to a can of bud.

Well alcohol slows you down, and so can make you feel a bit more relaxed, of course beyond that is when it starts to slow you down wayy to much, in other words, drunk.
I hate:
a screaming brother
angry parents
my mom that blames everything on me (no not my brothers, me)
the fact my dog might get nudered
school
not having a 360 or PS3
having a suckish computer
getting my phone taken away (again)
chores
not being able to talk to my friends
my chair at my desk
not having a license (for LFS, and in real life)
not having a car (no fair! my bro is just as old as me and he has a Jeep)
my life right now

That's about it for now.
#33 - th84
I just hate S14 Drift.
I hate:
School
no (good) new racing games on the PS3
school
my GFX card sucks (Raedon 9250)
School
haters
did I mention school?
#36 - 5haz
I hate door frames! I just smashed my foot into one, why can't it get out of the way faster!
why are there so many schol haters? Sure when I was 14/15 I didn't like it at all but you'll look back on it, especially the later years of school as some of the best in your lives. Sure the workload may get a bit tough at times but I know I'd rather have to do a lot of work to end up with a good knowledge of subjects than have no education whatsoever
#38 - Jakg
I'm surprisingly happy
I'll put a stop to that......
Quote from mookie427 :why are there so many schol haters? Sure when I was 14/15 I didn't like it at all but you'll look back on it, especially the later years of school as some of the best in your lives. Sure the workload may get a bit tough at times but I know I'd rather have to do a lot of work to end up with a good knowledge of subjects than have no education whatsoever

I feel the same way. Sure the constant bombardment of coursework towards the final years was a pain, but looking back, i quite miss it. It worth it too because getting out with good qualifications really help.
On our final day, like im sure most of you did, we all got our shirts signed by people at school. Its fun to get it out the wardrobe everynow and then and have a read.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :
I hate the fact that I'm only 16, so I'm not allowed to buy booze

lol.
Your country fails.
Hard.

Anyways, I'm fairly happy with my life. I'll be in university in 5 months, so that's nice.
I am a bit sick today though.
hates - being friendzoned:weeping::bananadea
-Emo's
But then again, they already hate themselves, so there's no point.. oh wait.. what?

Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :

I hate the fact that I'm only 16, so I'm not allowed to buy booze

Aha i've finally found a good thing about the netherlands.. took some time though, 16 years to be precise.
Not sure I actually hate anything. Life's pretty good at the moment
I hate, people who steal ur vodka, shopkeepers who ban u from the local shop for being too drunk and last of all i hate my laptop.

Apart from that im a pretty mello guy.
And why do people hate school? it basicly ensures u have a decent future (for some) and its where i met all my friends who i honestly couldn't live without.

The only people in my mind who hate school are retarded loners tbh, imagine not going to school and u could be a retarded loner
I hate diseases such as cancer and multiple sclerosis.

I think that's fair enough?
Quote from 91mason91 :
The only people in my mind who hate school are retarded loners tbh, imagine not going to school and u could be a retarded loner

Btw, hate is what starts wars. More like things you dislike, most of you don't know the meaning of hate.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

Btw, hate is what starts wars. More like things you dislike, most of you don't know the meaning of hate.

its true... dont beleive me?
just look at G!hnO and u'll beleive me
#49 - 5haz
I hate the tropical style thunderstorm that my sister just ordered me to go out into to check on her guinea pigs in the garden shed, I just got drenched.
I don't believe you, for two reasons. One, where's the balance? And two, I hated school.

Was I a reject? Well not really, I had a few friends and generally school was fairly pleasant. I kept to myself, Am I a retard? Well that's debatable, but on balance I'd lean against it.

People who 'hate' school tend to still be going to school. Having been through school, I can say I didn't hate it.
Ginho's just a spammer anyway.

Bitch/Whine thread
(72 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG