Too much controllers
(4 posts, started )
Too much controllers
So here's the thing,

I currently have three different steering wheels:

-A working Logitech Momo Racing;
-A semi-working Logitech DFP;
-A broken Thrustmaster 360;

I use the Momo Racing for gaming along with one pedal from the broken Thrustmaster steering wheel as a clutch. The DFP can work but I got too used to Momo for changing.

I would like your ideas on what I could do with those controllers? And how to do it? I tought of doing a dodgy ebrake with the pedals from the DFP but maybe some people got better ideas?

Waiting for your suggestions!
Attached images
P1000102.jpg
P1000103.jpg
#2 - PoVo
Im planning to o the same, i was just about to make a thread but you already made it, i was thinking i could make a clutch from my Speedster 3 wheel But dunno how
Depends on what the thrustmaster wheel is doing when you hook it up...

I would:
1) Start using the DFP instead of the MOMO. It takes some getting used to, but in 2 weeks it'll feel like the old one.
2) Destroy the Thrustmaster, and get all pots, sliders, and things you might use out, along with the electronics that make them work.
3) Engineer yourself a handbrake lever that rotates around a central axis to which you connect one of the pots from the thrustmaster.
4) Build a wooden 'cockpit' frame, to which you can mount buttons and switches and knobs and stuff.
5) Get the buttons from the Thrustmaster, and place them on the cockpit. Using buttons and knobs that resemble those on real race cars (a flick-switch for ignition that returns to the 0-position, and possibly a knob that has different connectors for left/right, so you can actually turn the brake bias front/back).
6) spend one day configuring your favorite games to use the buttons. Possibly scripting different functions for different cars in LFS.
I like all of those things except 1).

I would use it but as I said, it's semi-working. The FFB motor is weak due to a long and painful abuse with GT4 so the Momo is more safe for me. I will try and do what you said with the Thrustmaster though. Thanks for the idea.

Too much controllers
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG