The online racing simulator
Classic / Rare Car Skins
(6 posts, started )
Classic / Rare Car Skins
Ok being a demo racer at momment and first post probably isnt going to get me anywhere. But after playing this nearly a week I'm curious as whether to get involved.

I like the idea of making your own skins and have done abit of reading but to cut along story short is their a way or has/could someone make up some classic car skins?

What I was thinking is Ginetta G4

Or are certain things not possible?

Thanks
What car would that go on? It would be very hard because as far as I can see no cars in LFS look like a Ginetta G4.
Ahh ok, so does it need to be more or less a direct fit?

Well LFS doesn't have ANY cars that resemble a Ginetta G4 in any way. Skinning does not change the shape of the car either.
Fair do's, I saw the BMW M3 GTR? and someone on about Ambulances and thought hmm maybe it is possible. But then its only more or less possible say the XRG with a Porsche 944 or perhaps 968?

Thanks
When that guy said about Ambulances I think he probably meant a First Response skin for the XRG. The BMW M3 GTR was based on the FXO GTR as the FXO GTR looks fairly similar to the BMW M3 GTR. The BMW M3 GTR addon consisted of new textures and new skins. The shape stayed the same. The same guy who made the BMW M3 GTR has done many different cars from the Ford Mustang 4.0 to the Nissan Skyline R34.

Classic / Rare Car Skins
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG