The online racing simulator
Code for 3 months free Lovefilm
(11 posts, started )
I've got a code which will give you 3 months' free rental on LoveFilm if anyone's interested.

The code is Fk3ntfmkd

For those who don't know, you choose a bunch of films you like from their catalogue and they'll send them to you randomly (you can assign priorities to them so certain films will be sent sooner). Once you're finished, sent it back whenever you like and postage is free.

This code will let you have the top package, of 3 DVDs at once and unlimited rentals per month. If you want games too make sure you click the 'Want to rent games?' link.

No, I don't work for them, just spreading the love. Film.

http://www.lovefilm.com/
heh, gunning for that £5k prize fund eh :P

Already a member here. I dont have a telly, I just rent what I want. Which results in a lot less adverts and never missing an episode... I like life simple.
Quote from Becky Rose :heh, gunning for that £5k prize fund eh :P

Nah, I got the code off a mate from another forum.

I've been on it for about 2 weeks now, it's ace. I'd been looking for an excuse to sign up for years, but never got round to it.
Magic DVD Ripper for the WIN!
I presume they won't send em to Ireland? It doesn't say it anywhere obvious on the site, and I don't want to go through registering just to be told go away
Does it work for Brazil?

Even though it won't be useful for me, thanks a lot for sharing this. That's very kind of you
#7 - Migz
I just need some verification on this.
If i sign up, put in my card details, then cancel on the last day of the trial, i wont get charged?
As i really dont want to get charged when ive only ever got 44p in my account haha.
Last time I tried a free trial I had to register my bank details.. I can't be bothered.
#9 - Migz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Last time I tried a free trial I had to register my bank details.. I can't be bothered.

Im in the middle of doing that now :/
but it wont accept my card details :/ Dont know why, their all legit
Quote from Migz :Im in the middle of doing that now :/
but it wont accept my card details :/ Dont know why, their all legit

When I did it, they made it a bitch to cancel it. Thanks Crashygate but I have to pass. :'(
#11 - Migz
Anybody know of a worthy competitor to lovefilm? With an equally as long trial?

My brother signed up recently and got one of there trials, although he no longer lives here, this is set as the billing address. And its only one trial offer per household, so i cant sign up on lovefilm

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG