The online racing simulator
Thank you Tristan
(70 posts, started )
#51 - th84
Quote from tristancliffe :

I get that it's meant in a light hearted manner, but I still think it shows that men are, in general, very odd (read: immature) indeed.

Consider the source.
Becky & Tristan,

Good to see that there are still people capable of genuine kindness and selflessness in the world. You're both to be applauded.
The fact that i'm so utterly gay that i've never managed to date a guy is lost on this forum , anyway, see you guys in Mothercare...
Mothercare is great. You can go and play with the train sets and try and guess which mums are single. Helps if you take a kid. Oh, and hide the beer cans too. And look really interested in the most expensive pushchair they have. . . . . . . Some of them three wheelers with the knobbly's are the bee's knees. And a word from the wise, don't get the single/married to a squady who's home on leave mum's confused. They say the scar will die down after a few years.

And waytogo Tris. Tell us when your racing somewhere other than outer mongolia and I might have to book a day out to see you try and keep your car in one piece. I have a mental picture of a red Formula car, a long straight, a brick on the acclerator, and you lying prostrate across the engine cover with a roll of gaffa tape in your hand and your cape flapping over your head.

Over active imagination. Moi? And Becky. Stop cracking on to me will yer. That move you pulled in the toilets . . . . Left me speechless. I thought I was safe around you . . . . .
Quote from Funnybear :Becky. Stop cracking on to me will yer. That move you pulled in the toilets . . . . Left me speechless. I thought I was safe around you . . . . .

I couldnt help it, I like guys who are a bit of a girl.
Becky 1-0 Funnybear
Tristan, I want your baby and we definitely need to get drunk some time again! cheerio, happy racing
WARNING!

Do not read this thread and then go to sleep.
Tristan will invade your dreams and buy you ice cream.

I seriously do not know why Tristan turned up at my house in my dream.
LOL omg that is so cool
Quote from Becky Rose :I couldnt help it, I like guys who are a bit of a girl.

Goddamn Sister! Was it the Kitten heels that did it? Damn difficult to race in they are. Just because I'm in touch with my feminine side doesn't mean you can hold it against me. Although feel free to hold yours against me anytime you wish.
This thread went from "soppy" to "sort of heading towards freaky" pretty quickly.
Is there even a term for the sexuality confusion going on in here? Girls who like girls who like boys who think they're girls who like girls but like their girls like boys?

I've been to clubs like that.
Quote from Dajmin :Girls who like girls who like boys who think they're girls who like girls but like their girls like boys?

*head splosion*
Quote from Dajmin :This thread went from "soppy" to "sort of heading towards freaky" pretty quickly.
Is there even a term for the sexuality confusion going on in here? Girls who like girls who like boys who think they're girls who like girls but like their girls like boys?

I'll let the art of Shannon Hourigan answer that with one of my favorite pieces of her work. It's in the small print .
Quote from Dajmin :This thread went from "soppy" to "sort of heading towards freaky" pretty quickly.

Guess everything else is a Blur.
Quote from Shotglass :pm me the address

Next time you almost come over i'll take you to some They're ok, and always some cabaret provided by two short dykes having a fight somewhere. I dunno why that happens.
Quote from Becky Rose :Next time you almost come over i'll take you to some

good wery good
will they let me in dressed in chainmail and other protective gear necessary to survive arriving at your place?
Quote from Shotglass :good wery good
will they let me in dressed in chainmail and other protective gear necessary to survive arriving at your place?

I do know more than 1 place where that kink would not raise an eyebrow. Infact 3 of my dear friends do have chainmail outfits... They are heavy, and chaff without a padded jack, but whatever floats your boat hun.

Thank you Tristan
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG