The online racing simulator
Jade Goody
(55 posts, started )
Quote from Crashgate3 :To be fair to her, she herself wasn't an attention whore. It people like Max f**king Clifford who seem to exist purely to be parasites off this kind of thing that really make me grind my teeth.

With pretty much any kind of media circus like this you'll get in the articles 'her publicist, Max Clifford said..' from his massive yacht sailing in his lake of money.

you do have a point
Quote from Crashgate3 :To be fair to her, she herself wasn't an attention whore. It people like Max f**king Clifford who seem to exist purely to be parasites off this kind of thing that really make me grind my teeth.

100% disagree, she wanted the press, from the day she was thrown into the limelight in BB, to the very end....my only surprise was that

a) She didn't jump out and shout "April fools" on April 1st or
b) The service wasn't covered live on Living TV or some shoddy channel like that

Call me a cynical, unfeeling barsteward if you want....but I have the feeling I've seen this all before with Andy Kaufman.
Well, I agree that many people die from cancer and many have died from even worse illnesses. Its really sad but I guess technology still has a lot to catch up to.

It is very commendable how she accepted her being exploited by the media in order to raise money for her children, this is the true definition to being a parent "to put your kids' needs before yours" but really, I believe that a lot of parents would do things of the same calibur.

I'm not trying to say that she's just another person who died from cancer like all those who died from it but I'm saying that she deserves to be remembered and respected as a noble woman like all those before her who did/would go to the same lengths of self sacrifice.

Rest in Peace Jade. You'll be greatly missed
Well said leprekaun
The person who misses her most is MAX CLIFFORD!! If it wasn't for him, we would not have heard 10% of the stuff we did about her, and if wasn't for her, he would have to find another cash-cow to milk!
I would also have had a bit more respect for her if she had given half of the millions she made from her over-publicised death to a cancer charity instead of most going to Max Clifford and the rest going to her jailbird hubby....just think, with a tiny bit of luck there might even be some left over for her kids when they are old enough to spend it!
JG wouldn't have appeared the way she did if it weren't for the sad muppets who kept giving her all the attention (the public), hate them, not her. If you really don't care for her in any way, just stop paying attention -.-
OHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHH!!!

BAD NEWS ALL!!!

THERE MIGHT BE A F***ING MOVIE ABOUT JADE GOODY'S LIFE!!!!!!!

KILL ME NOW!!!

Article of doom
Quote from piggy501 :OHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHH!!!

BAD NEWS ALL!!!

THERE MIGHT BE A F***ING MOVIE ABOUT JADE GOODY'S LIFE!!!!!!!

KILL ME NOW!!!

Article of doom

At least it wont be very long!
I hated the woman with the burning passion of a thousand suns. I still didn't wish her dead though.

The whole country seems to have gone nuts about her death though, and I don't get why everyone loved her so much. Let's not forget that only a few months ago she was getting hate mail for being a racist. She was just another chav who happened to get lucky by being a slapper in the public eye.

The only worthwhile thing she ever did was bring a little more public awareness to cervical cancer. The sooner the world moves on the better.
Quote from Dajmin :I hated the woman with the burning passion of a thousand suns. I still didn't wish her dead though.

The whole country seems to have gone nuts about her death though, and I don't get why everyone loved her so much. Let's not forget that only a few months ago she was getting hate mail for being a racist. She was just another chav who happened to get lucky by being a slapper in the public eye.

The only worthwhile thing she ever did was bring a little more public awareness to cervical cancer. The sooner the world moves on the better.

:iagree: word.
Why is my TV being bombarded with programs about jade goody?

Ok, she raised awareness about cancer and raised lots o' money for her children, but this is going to far. Im still seing her in the papers, and on tv....and the radio....and the internet. What the hell is going on! As far as im concerned, she went on big brother (did'nt even win btw!) and got her baps out. Then she instantly became a phenomenon in the uk. So, i've decided im going to go o big brother, and kill everyone in there sleep. Seeya losers! Im off to earn loads of money with my new idea and become the NEW uk phenomenon....until i die of cancer.
Oh God... the biggest problem is why am I still suscribed to this thread?:doh:

And now there is gonna be a musical based on her life? roofle. I didn't think this is needed. She died ages ago, which at the time could have seemed sad, but now it's time to just forget her. Give it a rest!
As long as it never makes Irish TV, I couldn't care less. Also, why does the picture in the BBC article have to be so big? It's like it was staring at me as I scrolled along
Quote :I'd watch it, but I already know the ending.

Actually, I wouldn't watch it anyway
Quote from DevilDare :/facepalm.....

God help....

Need more than god..we need a bunch of "do not want" spammers.
jesus tapdancing christ. DOES NOT WANT.
An inspiring musical about a racist idiot that just wanted to be famous at any cost, selling her privacy and dignity to the highest bidder and discovering a side effect to getting cancer is becoming a nice person despite your actions and past suggesting the opposite is true.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :An inspiring musical about a racist idiot that just wanted to be famous at any cost, selling her privacy and dignity to the highest bidder and discovering a side effect to getting cancer is becoming a nice person despite your actions and past suggesting the opposite is true.

They should use the music from "Springtime For Hitler"
Just seen this on BBC 3's news. I could'nt help but shout "GOOD LORD! NO!!"
#50 - wild
I feel sorry that she died from having Terminal Cancer, but many others do every year. I simply see no reason why she should get a musical made about her.

She was in the public eye for all of the wrong reasons; Being Racist etc.

I cannot understand why someone would consider making a musical about her, let alone put one into production. Why should she get one and not any other terminally ill person? It’s simply not fair on them!

Jade Goody
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG