The online racing simulator
MRT5 Skins
(186 posts, started , go to first unread)
heres a simple one for you all, based on kart camp b spyker team go-kart, plz post comments

Preiveiw:

Skin:
Attached images
spykerf1.bmp
MRT_spyker.jpg
nice and orrange lol
hi there how do you post an skin in here?
Quote from deiwisxxx :hi there how do you post an skin in here?

Well, not direct from your local harddrive...

There's something called "attachments".. use your eyes!
MRT_Beijing 2008
Hi Everybody!

After created a "FO8_Beijing 2008" yesterday, I have a new idea, so I designed a more "Beijing 2008" skin today. It a MRT_Beijing 2008 (my 2nd MRT skinning).

This time, I do not follow the main color (white+gray+red) & concept used at the BF1 & FO8. I changed the main color to yellow, the whole body of MRT become yellow, it should be much more eye-catching now. I still put on the Fuwa (the Official Mascots) on the car, but the position is changed. Also, I used many many "Pictograms" to decorate it.

Once again, hope you like the skin! Thanks!

Download:
http://i274.photobucket.com/al ... yeung/MRT_Beijing2008.jpg

I also made a blue once. If you want another color, please leave a message to me.
http://i274.photobucket.com/al ... ung/MRT_Beijing2008-1.jpg
Green carbon
I was bored one day so i just made a random MRT skin since its a rarely used car. I made it match one of my skins for XRT as a team skin. Its pretty cool zoomin around the track behind drifters, its like a stunt camera car.
Attached images
MRT_GREENCARBON.JPG
Quote from FlyeThemoon :i see this car isnt popular .

its one of my favorite cars tbh, too bad there arent any full servers with mrt
sMRTky

Nice one

Think i'll start on a MRT today..
Well.. a public MRT skin from me!

I tried to kinda base it on the Van Merksteijn Le Manse winning (lmp2 class) Porsche RS Spyder. As the MRT isn't really a great car to do replica's on i personally think it looks pretty ok I know there are not many logo's on it, but the original doesn't have much logo's... like 98% is 'Van Merksteijn' and i didn't want to go over kill on those logo's so i didn't do them all.. also some logo's i couldn't find.. I also left out the Porsche logo's, as the MRT isn't a Porsche All in all it's a bit empty and ofcourse it took some 'creativeness' so it's not an exact replica but i think it covers most of the original.

It's public but DON'T edit in any way or form please.

Enjoy!

Ps. if you want to upload it to LFSW, remove the "_L" from the file name (low res version) before uploading and use the hi res version in-game.
Attached images
Merksteijn MRT.png
MRT_Merksteijn_L.jpg
MRT_Merksteijn.jpg
Maybe you could have used the McGills-logo instead of leaving the Porsche-logo off.
-
(Russ76) DELETED by Russ76
The shark
My MRT skins

The shark

The RACE4FUN team skin
Mrt 2007-2008
MRT based on 2007-2008 season sponsors, public, uploaded to LFSw
Attached images
MRT_McGill 07-08.jpg
mgill mrt 07-08.jpg
MRT Tempo
Whatever site you use is really crap, a few times it hasn't loaded for me, this is one.
cant load
I know, the server is down today again *argh* Pls try again tomorrow. We are about to find a better host soon.
try attachments?
it loaded now, cool skin
Down again....
Yes the provider has problems with everey server. But it will be work in time.

We discuss this at the team.
A little MRT

Skinfile
Nice job, good to know that some people are still working on teh MRT.

MRT5 Skins
(186 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG