The online racing simulator
Quote from Biohazard :last week of school for me.
just posting to join kaw in posting pics of guys in skirts.

Long time haven't seen you racing online BTW.
Boo. *sad face*
Attached images
2658_59039633247_693823247_1554834_3412777_n.jpg
Quote from Biohazard :last week of school for me.
just posting to join kaw in posting pics of guys in skirts.

OH MY ****ING GOD. HAHAHAHAHA Thats pure awesome!

I upp'ed one also :P
Attached images
Scan10002.jpg
lol that is actually a good photo.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :
Long time haven't seen you racing online BTW.

true that. but i'm perfectly fine without lfs.

kaspers photograph is unbeatable though.
Quote from Gills4life :

Poor fella, been a chav since he was young... LOL look at his right ear (first pic of Kaw)
Quote from Scrabby :Poor fella, been a chav since he was young... LOL look at his right ear (first pic of Kaw)

Yeah I know I had a ring in it. And trust me, people havent saved me for their comments on it :P
I thought having a peirced right ear meant something else
"I thought having a peirced right ear meant something else "

a queer chav lolzzzz!1!1!1!1
Luckily its long gone! :P
Quote from Kaw :Luckily its long gone! :P

The earring or your queerness?
Take a guess!
emmmmmmm
Attached images
12102008JG_0090.jpg

I was a stunner back in the day, chicks would come running. This is me hugging Pamela Anderson, although my mum wasn't the best photographer and cut her off.
Quote from mcintyrej :

I was a stunner back in the day, chicks would come running. This is me hugging Pamela Anderson, although my mum wasn't the best photographer and cut her off.

****in Manc scum
What are you doing over here in Liverpoooooooo....ooool.

"Manchester United fans are like rats. You're never more than 3 meters away from one of the bastards!"
LMAO I was like 7 years old and was obsessed with the teams that won - hence the Man U shirt.

I don't even follow football anymore.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :What are you doing over here in Liverpoooooooo....ooool.

"Manchester United fans are like rats. You're never more than 3 meters away from one of the bastards!"

Lol! You watched Jason Manford on Live at the Apollo too!

That scouser impersonation had me in tears... What ya doin over ere in liverpooooiiiii....iiioooooolll
Quote from Gills4life :Lol! You watched Jason Manford on Live at the Apollo too!

That scouser impersonation had me in tears... What ya doin over ere in liverpooooiiiii....iiioooooolll

So I asked this man and he said.......................................... 'Cos thats a word in Liverpool!

I think Jason Manford is the best man ever.

I'm not spamming, trust me!

A hideous picture of me from our College trip to York - about a week after we started in September. Anyone who lives in/been to York know which chippy that is?
Quote from mcintyrej :LMAO I was like 7 years old and was obsessed with the teams that won - hence the Man U shirt.

I don't even follow football anymore.

Proof that Manc fans are just nonces who only follow them because they win and don't even hold a genuine interest for football at all.
Quote from mcintyrej :So I asked this man and he said.......................................... 'Cos thats a word in Liverpool!

A hideous picture of me from our College trip to York - about a week after we started in September. Anyone who lives in/been to York know which chippy that is?

You look too young to be in College
Tucked his polo-shirt into his jeans! New fashion is here, methinks.
Quote from mcintyrej :So I asked this man and he said.......................................... 'Cos thats a word in Liverpool!

You look like this skinny kid from my old school.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG