The online racing simulator
Team CSR Open recruitment period
(5 posts, started )
#1 - RS1T
Hello all,

Our team, the Cruising Street Racers now has an open recruitment session. We are looking for experienced drivers and cops, and also those with admin and moderator experience. Just because we are a cruise team, it does NOT mean that getting in will be a walk in the park. Many different areas will be assessed, such as racing skill, copping skill and social skills.

About our team:
CSR was founded in late 2007 by Nahkis and BMW Can, and we cruised and raced on the TC servers for the past 2 years. We now have our own cruise server with a unique insim, custom made by dougie-lampkin. We have around 12 members, and we are looking for more to keep awareness of our server up, and also for some good admins. We have a 32 slot cruise server on Westhill International, called [CSR] Europe Cruise. If you see a Red, Blue or Cyan [CSR] Tag, that is likely to be one of our members. We also understand the name conflict between us and the Croatian Speed Racers, but I don't think it is a big problem.

If you are interested, please visit our website at www.team-csr.tk , and follow the link to the forum. Making an account is easy, and then use the recruitment template in the recruiting section, and make your post. If we think you are the right person for the team, you will enter a 1-2 week probationary period, where we will further asses you skills.

Many thanks, [CSR] nEmeXis
is this april 1st joke?
Quote from RS1T :Many thanks, [CSR] nEmeXis

Racername: [CSR] Alex
split personality?
#5 - RS1T
Quote from oldnavy :is this april 1st joke?

Excuse me?

Quote from Shadowww :Racername: [CSR] Alex
split personality?

That's my other name, depends what mood i'm in.

Could people only reply if you are actually interested in joining the team, i dont want this thread spammed with bullsh*t please It's not much to ask, please respect my wishes.
-
(RS1T) DELETED by RS1T

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG