The online racing simulator
Thank you Tristan
(70 posts, started )
Quote from ColeusRattus :Ah, I knew that love was in the air after jealously reading the event reports

Just imagine the racing genes possible offspring of becky and tristan would have.

:ices_rofl
Quote from ColeusRattus :Just imagine the racing genes possible offspring of becky and tristan would have.

This just HAS to be my new sig. All arguments are invalid.
lolz

well I isnt about to pop a sprog for Tristan, I decided long ago if I was gonna have a kid i'd adopt. But damn straight that kid would race ! Nurture over nature !
If it were to happen we'd end up with an over opiniated, mentally damaged weirdo that has a habit of crashing race cars. In other words they'd probably get the 2nd seat at Williams F1

(P.S. no offence Becky, just playing along!)
Quote from tristancliffe :If it were to happen we'd end up with an over opiniated, mentally damaged weirdo that has a habit of crashing race cars. In other words they'd probably get the 2nd seat at Williams F1

(P.S. no offence Becky, just playing along!)

With a bad hairstyle complex though, so definitely F1 material.

Thing is about what you said, we're both over opinionated and have both crashed race cars, but I didnt see you as mentally damaged... so i'm going to add something now ;P: he'd have the manners of David Coultard and so his racing career would be doomed to fail, "after you sir"...
Lol i read the entire thread and i had mistaken it heavaly i thought the thanks Tristan was like sracasting and like a big flamewar was goin on in here.

Sorry for my mistake and i stil dont realy get what ist become now
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Sorry for my mistake and i stil dont realy get what ist become now

It's a sincere thank you, he wouldnt even take petrol money so I wanted to do something to say thanks. Now it's a family planning clinic and flirting between the guy in a relationship and the gay girl who's sortah seeing someone but not really well maybe (might even set Facebook to say "It's Complicated" sometime soon).
Quote from Becky Rose :It's a sincere thank you, he wouldnt even take petrol money so I wanted to do something to say thanks. Now it's a family planning clinic and flirting between the guy in a relationship and the gay girl who's sortah seeing someone but not really well maybe (might even set Facebook to say "It's Complicated" sometime soon).

Wel to me relationships are the most complicated questions I have ever come acros to be honnest.
Whel im 17 what do i know:shrugat leats more them most of my age mates I bet)
But goo to see such kindnes in the modern world wich seems to be full of decieve and hate.

and Im also sorry for that i when i saw you youtube videos i thougt youw ere a guy then suddenly i realise on wait her name is Becky and she's a women.
I was like ZOMG I totally forgot about that , and then i was strangely excited about watching some Murray walker videos on youtube
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Wel to me relationships are the most complicated questions I have ever come acros to be honnest.
Whel im 17 what do i know:shrugat leats more them most of my age mates I bet)
But goo to see such kindnes in the modern world wich seems to be full of decieve and hate.

and Im also sorry for that i when i saw you youtube videos i thougt youw ere a guy then suddenly i realise on wait her name is Becky and she's a women.
I was like ZOMG I totally forgot about that , and then i was strangely excited about watching some Murray walker videos on youtube

Are you ok?
Quote :and Im also sorry for that i when i saw you youtube videos i thougt youw ere a guy then suddenly i realise on wait her name is Becky and she's a women.

Look, I know I has a odd look to me, but I am happy with who I am. Yeah I get beat up for it sometimes but seriously I dont have a problem with being me and I have no issues over how I identify myself. I am a woman, was born one, will die one, I can be a bit butch, and a bit femme, and race cars, and do needlepoint I dont see gender as binary, I dont care what box any of you put me in, I know where I see myself. So seriously, dont worry about it. The only time it bothers me is when am fighting for my life coz of a stupid medical thing and the way I express who I am but thankfully thats rare.

Discussion on this does not need to be held, feel no guilt for how you see me. I am me, and as long as you dont come surround me with some mates holding knives n shit i'm ok about it.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Obviously not..!

I dno about you, but everyone at the meeting seemed alright to me. Not really any weirdos. Except Mark Fletcher who wouldn't stop laughing all bloody day!
Lol yeah no-one really stood out as a wierdo or someone who was crazy or something..
Though I must admit I did have a habit of captioning real life events such as Tristan peering around the door making me say "O HAI". I spend too much time on this forum!
Quote from Becky Rose :Look, I know I has a odd look to me, but I am happy with who I am. Yeah I get beat up for it sometimes but seriously I dont have a problem with being me and I have no issues over how I identify myself. I am a woman, was born one, will die one, I can be a bit butch, and a bit femme, and race cars, and do needlepoint I dont see gender as binary, I dont care what box any of you put me in, I know where I see myself. So seriously, dont worry about it. The only time it bothers me is when am fighting for my life coz of a stupid medical thing and the way I express who I am but thankfully thats rare.

Discussion on this does not need to be held, feel no guilt for how you see me. I am me, and as long as you dont come surround me with some mates holding knives n shit i'm ok about it.

I seriously know how ypu feel I have a certain handycap wich made poeple treat me the same way its real stupid.
So im not putting you in box just forgot something I already knew and i found myself stupid becaus of it.

@ Gils you know im not pokay im crazy you know
You thought you spend to much time i should take rest for a bit....
Wow Becky, it arrived this morning! It's lovely, and it's a really kind gesture too. It'll be going in my display cabinets with my other model Dallaras and trophies from the last couple of years. Thank you Becky.

I've had a great weekend racing, with some dodgy bits in between too. Synopsis of weekend (bearing in mind it's my first race meeting with the new car):

Saturday Practice - intended to scrub slicks in, which is 3 slow laps to gently warm them, one 80% lap, a couple of slow laps to let them cool, and then a couple of quicker laps before stopping. I only got as far as finishing the 80% lap before my rear wing collapsed, without me hitting anything, due to the fact it had been repaired in the past by a muppet with araldite. However, my 80% lap was a 1m10, which was 3 seconds slower than pole, but 3 seconds quicker than 4th!!!!!

Sunday Race - Started 3rd with the plan being to finish the race. That was until I found myself keeping up with 2nd, so the plan was keep up for the whole race. That was until I realised I was quicker, so the plan now was pass him. Which I did after a ding-dong battle, before I pulled away and set a new lap record for the class (yes, really!) with a 1m08.306. A couple of laps later an oil hose came off the car now in 3rd who retired in a cloud of smoke, but without suffering any engine damage.

Sunday Practice - Went out, found the battery was flat, coughed around for a lap or two whilst I worked out it was a flat battery, and come in. Last on the grid (but fortunately only 10 entrants).

Sunday Race - Fresh battery fitted, I was 4th by the end of the first lap, 3rd by the second corner of the second lap, and caught Neil in 2nd with two laps remaining, but I couldn't pass him in him. Set a new personal best laptime of 1m08.04 on the way (with a best sector time of 1m06.83, but I'm too new to the car to link my best sectors together), but sadly the winner did a 1m07.82, so I was no longer a lap record holder after 24 hours.

Oddly, the Snetterton lap record, on this tyre compound, with these same cars was 1m09 for years and years. So why are we all, including the new boy to Dallaras, suddenly in the 8s, the 7s and potentially the 6s???!?!?!?!??!

Anyway, pleased to be quick and competitive so soon. Roll on the next race. That might be Anglesey in two weeks, which I've entered, but the date coincides with anniversary of my brothers fatal car accident, so I might not be allowed to go for the sake of my mothers sanity.

Anyway, thanks again Becky. Really nice gift
Quote :It'll be going in my display cabinets with my other model Dallaras

*face palm*

I'm glad your new season started well with good promise for the campaign ahead.
Why face palm - I happen to own a model of a 1997 F3, but it's not ours, nor in our colour scheme, and a 1995 (?) F1 Dallara. Yours will have pride of place, don't you doubt it.
*hugs joo under blankie*
NOW is the point where I'd run, Tristan, or my sig will become truth
not implying this would be bad at all, of course ... *g*
well played becky. twas a really nice idea. humble tristan is kinda scary.
Quote from St4Lk3R :NOW is the point where I'd run, Tristan, or my sig will become truth
not implying this would be bad at all, of course ... *g*

Now im scared...

But good to se such kindness in the modern world of hate and nasty things
Isn't it odd that any time a male and a female share any form of kindness then other males come along and suggest it's time for babies etc. I know it's meant in a light hearted way, but surely it's unnecessary?

I get that it's meant in a light hearted manner, but I still think it shows that men are, in general, very odd (read: immature) indeed.
I'll happily take immature. Light-heartedness is indeed how it's meant.

Thank you Tristan
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG