The online racing simulator
Filled in

Good luck with it
Quote from Migz :Well its not really marketing, its research, you need research to be able to design your product for your market. Theres no point designing a camera thats pearlescent pink with a huge zoom, no features, all buttons and no touch screen..... if nobody wants it like that.

Is it a manufacturing and design class or is it a graphical design class? What you are doing is indeed marketing and as you say, research. You are doing research for marketing, not something I would expect from a graphical design class.

- what sort of price range
- which features you would expect to be in this
- Are their any features you would like
- Which of these names is best
- Would you like their to be 2 versions of the camera? One that is more expensive, which has more memory and more features. And another which is cheaper but has less memory and fewer features?

None of those has anything to do with graphical design. So, out of 11 questions, 4 are just random questions gathering info on the person doing the survey, 5 have nothing to do with the class, and only 2, color and look, have anything to do with graphical design.

Wondering, did you create these survey questions or were you given the questions to survey?
#28 - Migz
Quote from rediske :done...

(aren't most of the smaller cams silver?)

Cameras are all colours :/ Ive seen pink ones, red ones, blue one, i had a black one.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I made it again for you and gave you a lil suprise to

Haha
Quote from Scrabby :Filled in

Good luck with it

Thank you

Quote from mrodgers :...
Wondering, did you create these survey questions or were you given the questions to survey?

Created them myself :/ I see your point now, but my teacher didnt help any of us with creating our surveys, he just said do them and get them filled out so i had no clue wether mine was right or wrong :/
#29 - SamH
I filled it in for you. I'm not an Apple fan, I think the whole thing is a con

Quote from SamH :I filled it in for you. I'm not an Apple fan, I think the whole thing is a con

Agreed, I hate Apple with a burning passion. I wouldn't have any of their products in my house, and don't.

On topic, I did fill in the survey though. I just sort of pretended it wasn't REALLY Apple, and all went well
#31 - Migz
Quote from SamH :I filled it in for you. I'm not an Apple fan, I think the whole thing is a con

Quote from dougie-lampkin :Agreed, I hate Apple with a burning passion. I wouldn't have any of their products in my house, and don't.

On topic, I did fill in the survey though. I just sort of pretended it wasn't REALLY Apple, and all went well

Thank you both Yeah apple is a bit of a con :/ i think everything about them fails, especially itunes. But i do LOVE my itouch

I've now got 50 replies so im taking the survey down as thats all i need.
Thank you to you all
-
(chavm481) DELETED by SamH

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG