The online racing simulator
F1 live
(14 posts, started )
F1 live
hey all,

I want to watch the GP tomorrow, but I don't have the television. So I'm looking for a website where I can watch the formula one and I've found http://www.officialtvsports.com . They say we can watch in HD for 22$/year. Do you know this website ? what do you think about it (I need your opinion quickly )??

Thank you for answers :-)
wait for it finish, then wait 2-3 hours after and it will be up on the BBC iPlayer
ok, thanx for answers , I didn't know this website.
Quote from thgombeer : They say we can watch in HD for 22$/year.

Just remember you need the content to be in HD first. F1 isn't, for some unfathomable reason, broadcast in HD

The live BBC stream is only available to UK residents. I'm sure you can get round that by using a proxy, but it would be ridiculously slow if the experience i had using proxys is anything to go by.
Apparently F1 isn't in HD because there are not enough broadcaster requesting it or something like that!
Quote from The Moose :Just remember you need the content to be in HD first. F1 isn't, for some unfathomable reason, broadcast in HD

The live BBC stream is only available to UK residents. I'm sure you can get round that by using a proxy, but it would be ridiculously slow if the experience i had using proxys is anything to go by.

okok so I guess that's a fake website...
Quote from thgombeer :okok so I guess that's a fake website...

It doesn't say anything about F1, does it?
"What type of live Events can I view?
You can watch most English and some European matches. MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, AFL, WWE, Ppv Boxing (included in the 12 month purchase price), Nascar, F1, And Lots More..."

from the FAQ
Quote from thgombeer :"What type of live Events can I view?
You can watch most English and some European matches. MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, AFL, WWE, Ppv Boxing (included in the 12 month purchase price), Nascar, F1, And Lots More..."

from the FAQ

But not in combination with HD in a sentence.
you're right
HD online broadcasts are just marketing BS anyways, quality is not "High Definition" by any standards. Blurriness and compression artifacts are quite clear, unlike the picture.

It takes some time to encode video using high quality compression, but when streaming live video you really have to just do quick compress and much more crude filtering techniques.
ok thx the information

F1 live
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG