The online racing simulator
LFS Crashs if i hit Objects
(16 posts, started )
Hi,

I have Problems with LFS. When i hit Objects in Game the game Crash without any report.

It crashs also when somebody hit behind me a object.

First tiem i think my lfs is damaged so i download it new but the problem is note gone.

I have Win XP SP3 and i changed nothing with my hard or software

Can somebody help me ? Cant race anymore
Just don't hit objects kidding.

Have you tried updating LFS to patch Z10?
Hi,

Thank you for your answer, where can i find that patch ?

I have "LFS S2 Alpha 0.5Z"

I think that is newest version

EDIT:

I Found that patch i will try it. Thanks
Got it working?

If not, may it be something with your videocard? PhysX conflict?
I have a problem too since i have my new gfx card. Every time I hit something or someone my framerate goes down to 3-4 fps for a second or two. Does anyone know what could be the cause of this?
Quote from Infinityf41 :Hi,

I have Problems with LFS. When i hit Objects in Game the game Crash without any report.

It crashs also when somebody hit behind me a object.

First tiem i think my lfs is damaged so i download it new but the problem is note gone.

I have Win XP SP3 and i changed nothing with my hard or software

Can somebody help me ? Cant race anymore

wich objects does he mean?
He means tyres, cones, barriers etc.
Hes demo guy?

or u mean objects wich are includet IN the track?
Quote from Heiko1 :Hes demo guy?

or u mean objects wich are includet IN the track?

1. it doesnt matter (i mean it isnt a different thing if i crash in any object placed on the track by a admin or if he is driving (like he should) on the normal bl1)
2. of course the ones on track
Quote from John5200 :1. it doesnt matter
2. of course the ones on track

True, it doen't really matter, but as demo drivers cant have auto-x objects it would be safe to say objects included in the track i guess
-
(John5200) DELETED by John5200
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I have a problem too since i have my new gfx card. Every time I hit something or someone my framerate goes down to 3-4 fps for a second or two. Does anyone know what could be the cause of this?

So does anyone?
Hi,

My Problem is not solved

But i seen that it crash to if i dont hit objects. 2 Minutes ago race startet (Blackwood) second corne 4 drivers (two in frotn of me one behind of me) and suddenly it freeze. The soudn repeats and 10seconds later game crashs.

And another problem is that i get crazy sounds during driving. Sometimes after the sound the Ingame sounds are gone and i must go to pit if i want that back. It dont helps if i press Shift+W.

Dont know where the problem is

I have a
Amd Athlon 2600xp +
ati radeon 9600pro 256mb
asus a7n8x deluxe mainboard
512ddr ram

Normaly it is ok for LFS
reinstall LFS completly
Quote from Heiko1 :reinstall LFS completly

I do that, i write it in my first post.

Thanks
#15 - senn
try updating all your drivers, soundcard, graphics card, chipset etc. Then get back to us, see if it helps.
Also, try to update/flash your gpu bios. As much as ive heard - many ATI cards have outdated bios. Look for more in ati website.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG