The online racing simulator
But Daniel you are in FXR so you wont be doing 1:10. I'm talking about FZR's that are already doing low 1:11's and might be able to do 1:10 in race.
Quote from livefornow :What no way you think people will do 1:10 as on RSR the fastest is 1:11:09 but he isnt doing league then Momo in E-Team set 1:11:13 so i think a 1:10:90 or around there will be possible.

Yeah, that 1:10 will be very high.
Quote from livefornow :But Daniel you are in FXR so you wont be doing 1:10. I'm talking about FZR's that are already doing low 1:11's and might be able to do 1:10 in race.

Well if the FZRs can't do a 1:11:00-1:11:20 in qualy then I would be extremely happy since my PB with the FXR so far is 1:11:46 and I can easily do 1:11:50/60s. Guess the FXR isn't such an underdog, is it?
Quote from BAMBO :Well if the FZRs can't do a 1:11:00-1:11:20 in qualy then I would be extremely happy since my PB with the FXR so far is 1:11:46 and I can easily do 1:11:50/60s. Guess the FXR isn't such an underdog, is it?

It still is, and the FZRs will be able to do low 11's
-
(Mp3 Astra) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
this looks bad as my best is 1:15x i'll see you through my mirror i guess when you lap me again and again. I haven't practiced much tho i will do more now
Quote from AjRose :Online at: [Lc]LibertyCruise2

i know i was bored of practiceing for 2hours so i cruised a bit to relax
Just teasing
You may want to pratice a bit more then if your 3 seconds or more of other peoples times
Quote from livefornow :You may want to pratice a bit more then if your 3 seconds or more of other peoples times

i know after working today i'm going to go on the GTAL server to race to do 2 things. check if my net works there as i'm having problems with losing connection when my internet is really good as i've been racing with people and i lose conection and they say i was realy smooth. and also to practice.
Quote from AjRose :Online at: [Lc]LibertyCruise2

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

... I think that our both of our teams members do 1.12.xx all the time. Not fastest but not slowest either
Good luck & have fun to everyone racing on Saturday.
Good luck all !
Go Benni and Momo
Good luck to everyone in Saturday!
GO GO GO GTAL!
Unfortunately SR will have to miss this round We'll be there for round 2 though, hopefully!
we cant even get on to the server
-
(HVS5b) DELETED by HVS5b

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG