The online racing simulator
The Aussie Bawbag - Paul "N23" Grainger!
(138 posts, closed, started )
Do I fail at sarcasm detection or anything?

I feel I'm getting screwed.
#102 - AMB
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Do I fail at sarcasm detection or anything?

I feel I'm getting screwed.

Nop, nothing to detect in here. It's a sarcarsm free thread can't you see it?
I'm a little surprized that the "name and shame" clause hasn't been whipped out in this thread. On the other hand, the subject seems to be playing along, so WTH, I'll add my .02.

He drives a lot like AI1.
The tune is now my ringtone. Reminds me of good times and better drivers than me!
I actualy took some time and looked up his race stats. His lap times seem very competitive, some within .5 sec of a record. He has put in lots of practice. He just lacks periferal vision or has never read the clean drivers manual. A third option is that he watched too much Days Of Thunder "rubbins' racin'" :bump:
#107 - AMB
Quote from 1Adam12 :I actualy took some time and looked up his race stats. His lap times seem very competitive, some within .5 sec of a record. He has put in lots of practice. He just lacks periferal vision or has never read the clean drivers manual. A third option is that he watched too much Days Of Thunder "rubbins' racin'" :bump:

are his pb's all at KY1?
Quote from N23 :Just having a laugh mate, lighten up... well... I'm not sure if your dungeon has windows or not so... that might be quite difficult for you...

But like Blueyy said, we've gotten way off topic!!!

a
N23 for president
A nice community-opionion about good racing is the best way to deal with it!

Love this topic
lol, for a split second i thought it was real until i saw the movie

Hereby, N23, thou shall be spanked to Knight Crashlinton!
Epic thread is epic. :o
Quote from blueyy :N23 for president

Ehh, you aussies got a queen. You have to ask the english before selecting N23 for president.

I would rather see "Aussie Jewel" for your president

EDIT :
And it sounds better in a crowd "AJ for president, AJ for president, AJ for president" and so on ...
Really funny, NICEEE 5 STARS
minnnnt
M1N7!!111
^^^ :d:d:d:d
#122 - N23
MINT!
You know, I really want to mock, but his driving is better than mine
Quote from N23 :MINT!

You're taking all this very well mate I'm not so sure that the posters in this thread would take the same ridicule quite as well, good on you!
This thread is closed

The Aussie Bawbag - Paul "N23" Grainger!
(138 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG